duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Mods gotta do a better job of monitoring this page. Shyt is getting ridiculous, I don't care how "lit" the episode was. Take that shyt to the other thread.

I never realized that the topic would turn into such a heated debate. No need to get all fired up about it
:sas2:

Jards

All Star
Daps
When He Made Joffrey go take a nap :wow:

Joffrey: My Father was the one who won the war, He killed Rhaygar and took the crown while you hid on Casterly Rock :francis:

Everyone else in the room:

:lupe::whoa::ufdup:

Tywin: The King is tired, see him to his chamber :birdman:

Joffrey: I'm not tired :martin:

Tywin: maester, pherhaps an essence of nightshade will help him sleep :youngsabo:

Joffrey: I'm not..TIRED :damn:

Tywin: :camby:
:russ:

Top 10 scene of the whole series alongside when Joffery was bytching about Tywin moving the council meetings closer to the tower of the hand because he had to climb all them stairs.

Tywin stepped to him like:

"We could have you carried :birdman:"

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:mjlol: yo

fMvCFK6.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ayo, what does it actually mean to bend the knee?

I thought it meant literally that as a show of subservience. :ld:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Quit discussing or making any type of comments about the leaked episode in this fukking thread. There is another thread for that shyt. No commentary or opinions about any episode that hasn't officially aired should be made in this thread. Not sure why that is so fukking hard.
You know why....We had those problems with the other seasons too. Ppl who read the books / cliff notes were intentionally hinting at or spoiler major events to make themselves seem smarter.