And fukk Targ Set

#WolfGang :win:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Yall really think Theon went through all that character development just to be his sisters second in command :stopitslime:

Mark my words Theon will be the one to lead everyone through the long night :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yall really think Theon went through all that character development just to be his sisters second in command :stopitslime:

Mark my words Theon will be the one to lead everyone through the long night :wow:
normally i'd say yea... but this is game of thrones... they give no fukks about your conventional story telling and losers becoming winners

theon might get taken out by episode 3

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Targsets biggest win is Jon Snow, aka, a fukking Stark. Their delusional drug addict harp playing Prince died because he was so desperate to tie his family's bytchmade bloodline into the Starks so that his son wouldn't be a harp playing fakkit like he was.

Real talk, Rhaegar is lucky Bobby gave him an honorable death so he didn't have to Kurt Kobain himself when his next three harp albums flopped and went double plastic. Let me know when a Targaryen actually does some real shyt on their own, without a dragon or claiming a Starkset W as their own that's all I'm saying.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

You think America would support a Transgendered President? :lolbron:

Why would the Ironborn?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Finally watched seasons 1-6 brehs

2w5otnn.gif

How did I sleep on the Goatness of this show brehs :mjcry:

I love this show so much, I watched all the seasons in a 2 week span and im just started watching season 1 again:blessed:

How can i get down wit the #starkset brehs :banderas:

I know im late, please forgive me brehs :damn:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched seasons 1-6 brehs

2w5otnn.gif

How did I sleep on the Goatness of this show brehs :mjcry:

I love this show so much, I watched all the seasons in a 2 week span and im just started watching season 1 again:blessed:

How can i get down wit the #starkset brehs :banderas:

I know im late, please forgive me brehs :damn:

I hope you cherished the binge watching.

You're gonna go crazy when season 7 starts and it sinks in that you only get one episode a week:mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I hope you cherished the binge watching.

You're gonna go crazy when season 7 starts and it sinks in that you only get one episode a week:mjcry:
Breh, u aint never lied

I was tellin my shorty when JS died, that i was done with the show :to:, only to realize he came byke :blessed:

I couldnt imagine seeing it in real time and having to sit on that L for a whole year :damn::damn::damn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i'm just hitting random episodes with big moments and this is the most rewatchable show ever, i think.
It's up there, but as far as watching full episodes I think I've ran The Wire, Breaking Bad, and Friday Night Lights more.

But you can easily kill hours watching GOT moments on youtube. I remember one night I stayed up watching Tyrian's story arch.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
man #starkset got heart. after all those L's y'all still talking shyt.

and bran is about to singlehandedly bring the walkers south and bring down the wall. if he just kept his bytch ass north of the wall there wouldn't be those problems

Daps
Targsets biggest win is Jon Snow, aka, a fukking Stark. Their delusional drug addict harp playing Prince died because he was so desperate to tie his family's bytchmade bloodline into the Starks so that his son wouldn't be a harp playing fakkit like he was.

Real talk, Rhaegar is lucky Bobby gave him an honorable death so he didn't have to Kurt Kobain himself when his next three harp albums flopped and went double plastic. Let me know when a Targaryen actually does some real shyt on their own, without a dragon or claiming a Starkset W as their own that's all I'm saying.
:russ::lolbron::mjlol::scusthov::wtf::mindblown::umad: