Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:dead:All these clown ass knights doing the J.O.B. like Al Snow for Rhaegar in tournaments to make him look strong

al_snow_job_squad_shirt_ORPTNXs1.sized.jpg

Dude gets in his first real fight and it ends up as his last real fight:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
full
you know damn well Rhaegar was a ladies man, he was prettier than the most beautiful princesses, swag on a trillion and could fight like no other.
We know your families have them nikkas that be having sex with the same sex. We show no love to Baratheon homo thugs :ufdup:.
Rhaegar be in them chariots, same color Ghost pelt with the Sansa guts, fukking mad hoes singing in their ear. massaging theirs bosoms and all up in them walls :mjpls:

:dead:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
you know damn well Rhaegar was a ladies man, he was prettier than the most beautiful princesses, swag on a trillion and could fight like no other.
We know your families have them nikkas that be having sex with the same sex. We show no love to Baratheon homo thugs :ufdup:.
Rhaegar be in them chariots, same color Ghost pelt with the Sansa guts, fukking mad hoes singing in their ear. massaging theirs bosoms and all up in them walls :mjpls:
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ned stark should of done the same

Figures a Seahawks fan would fukk with the Targs. For the record, they had to do Ned sneaky-Pete style while Rhaegar caught the fair one and went out like Roy Jones did against Tarver but even comparing him to Roy Jones isn't fair, even washed up Roy Jones, because Rhaegar is pure p*ssy

It's all good tho bro, I'm sure he's somewhere in one of the seven hells composing a song about how sad he was while he laid there dying.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
nikkas gonna stop debasing my man Rhaegar. Aint his fault Bobby's chick chose him :ufdup:

In fact, she wasn't even his chick. Start wars over chicks that don't want you brehs. Spend your life pining over a lost love that never was brehs :pachaha:Lyanna died thinking about Rhaegar and their son. Fat Boy never crossed her mind once :mjlol:This nikka had 10 illegitimate kids wondering why Lyanna aint want him :mjlol: This nikka got hundreds of thousands of men killed in a war over the broad that hated him :mjlol: Even Ned be wanting to tell this nikka to shut up when he start talking about the God Rhaegar and the love he and Lyanna shared :francis:

Also, there would've been no war if Brandon didnt race down the Kings Road talking shyt and throwing dirt on the young Gawd's name. What he expect? :hhh: Ain't no fades being handed out here. This aint no democracy :gucci:Sad he had to strangle himself watching his dad burn to learn that :dame: All the early L's House Stark took can be attributed to the decisions of that dumbass nikka. Be lucky he never became Lord of Winterfell :ufdup:

nikkas better ease off my man Rhaegar. And I count myself as Team Stark but, it aint no Jon without Pretty Boy Ray. Rhaegwon was thinking 20 years ahead creating the savior Westeros needs to destroy the White Walkers. Fat Boy was obsessed over a broad that aint want him and he died like a punk. Got killed by a little pig bytch ass nikka :lolbron:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
ned stark should of done the same
Ned should've stayed home and been a family man

Robb should've kept his vows instead of getting sprung off a thot. You say no to rachet p*ssy, Robb Stark can't

Catelyn should've realized Walder don't love these hoes

Rickon should've asked the writers to keep forgetting he existed

Rhaegar knew bands a make her dance and Lyanna was proof

These nikkas calling #Targset delusional when they take more Ls than Meek Mill:mjlol:Is it a surprise the only Ws y'all can claim come from someone with Targaryen blood?:myman:

We only acknowledge one King of the North outchea:
qohaxd.jpg

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Just realized Robert Rebellion's is a repeat of the Trojan War :ohhh:

Rhaegar is a mixture of Paris / Hector. The proud prince and the cat who stole another mans' wife.
Robert is a mixture of Achilles / Meneleaus. The warrior and the cat who got his wife taken.
Lyanna is Helen of Troy.
Elia is Andromache (Hector's wife/Rhaegar's wife) who was forced to be a slave for the Greeks. Elia instead got raped and killed.
Astyanax got thrown off the city walls just like Aegon did.
King Priam got stabbed once the Greeks stormed the city like Aerys got stabbed by Jaime.
The Greeks tricked the Trojans to get past the gates just like Tywin tricked Aerys to storm the city.
Danyerys sorta fits into the Aeneas role (a stretch) of the Trojan who made it out to later create Rome and conquer the Greeks. Dany later creates her empire.

Lotta similarities there :ohhh:

Last edited: