tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Starkset turning on Sansa, one of the last real Starks. :guccidahell2:
Looking like Kobe Stans vs real Laker fans.
Real #wolfgang been saying fukk Sansa since she got nymeria kicked out. That's why she was the first to lose her direwolf. She's got a very selfish and vindictive nature.

I know I've literally been yelling fukk Sansa since the first thread.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thank you! I used to hate Sansa...until I realized that she was only 13ish during all of her f0ck ups. She was the same age as Tommen ruling age but Tommen doesn't get 1/2 the flack that Sansa does.

Sansa only looks weak b/c her family is so gully in comparison. She was a teenage child dreaming & Prince Charming at the time. But she's finally catching up. Let her live. Let her grow.
giphy.gif

WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

Sansa looks weak because she's handled every situation terribly.
Who on this show has had time to live and grow? :hhh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yall aredy know the ending but dont want to acknowledge it :mjgrin:

you know #WalkerGang hitting that corner three dagger. Yall think we just some uncivilized
sWl9Gtu.png
ice demons, but fail to recognize RR martin dont fuc with one dimensional characters. the walkers will get some backstory and yall gonna recognize who the real good guys are. yall chose the wrong set. We the cure to the virus. Thats why the children made us.

NightsGawd bout to break brans ankles and hit that lay up in em AI arm sleeves. wont go seven games. we snubbin trump on that white house visit too. yall free to hit the parade tho. its gonna be to die for :mjgrin:

#WalkerGang
giphy.gif

You only get half a bar – fukk y'all nikkas!

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sansa saved the day b/c she requested the Vale when no one was thinking about it. The Vale came b/c of her.

Are you going to admit that Sansa was the only one that knew Littlefinger was in charge of the Vale by proxy or nah?

Sansa did not tell Jon about the Vale b/c she did not know if they would really come

So even if she doesn't know if they'll come or not, why can't she tell Jon? What's the issue with telling Jon, reaching out, failing, and then going about with the original plan?

It's really not that difficult to understand. You guys are willfully being obtuse.

Yo it's really as simple as this, if Sansa told Jon about the Vale, would he have done anything differently.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tired of you nikkas saying this stupid shyt, so I'm going to quote you and tag LovelyOne83, Racer X and Blondie.

on #starkset watch this fukkn scene and tell me how she saved Jon?
@3:20
Sansa: I would've told you not to attack Winterfell until we get a larger force
Jon: When will we have a larger force :mindblown:
Sansa: *Knowing she spoke to Littlefinger says nothing* :francis:
Jon: We're lucky to have this many men :mindblown:
Sansa: It's not enough :francis:
Jon: I know it's not enough. It's what we have. :mindblown:
Sansa: *knowing she spoke to Littlefinger says nothing* :francis:

She never saved Jon. She never saved Winterfell. She never saved a single one of the soldiers fighting to reclaim the throne. She threw their lives away in battle when she DECIDED not to inform them of resources from the Vale.

Then she has the audacity to say, "If Ramsey wins I'm not going back there alive."

bytch IF RAMSEY WINS JON IS DEAD TOO. WHAT THE fukk YOU MEAN "YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK THERE ALIVE." bytch NOBODY IS ALIVE. :pacspit:

Sansa is the GoT version of a girl you're dating who won't tell you which restaurant she wants to eat at or a girl who purposely won't text you until you text her first, then gets mad at you for being distant.

Like bytch speak up. WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

STOP CODDLING THIS GROWN ASS FEMALE.

This bytch acts like she's muhfukkn AskJeeves. "I know him". "I know her". What do you know!? Speak specifics. :wtf:

Facts

Sansa acting like Cersei jr with all this "I can play the game too" shyt when she really can't

Nikkas CAAAAAPING cause she's pretty and a stark so you're supposed to love her

She hears a few quips from Littlefinger and now she's Colin Powell to y'all nikkas:camby:

Only thing she really learned is how to be more conniving. Conniving don't equal smart.

Sansa still dumb as hell

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Thank you! I used to hate Sansa...until I realized that she was only 13ish during all of her f0ck ups. She was the same age as Tommen ruling age but Tommen doesn't get 1/2 the flack that Sansa does.

Sansa only looks weak b/c her family is so gully in comparison. She was a teenage child dreaming & Prince Charming at the time. But she's finally catching up. Let her live. Let her grow.
:stopitslime: arya and bran younger than sansa and neither have ever been that stupid. :camby:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
giphy.gif

WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

Sansa looks weak because she's handled every situation terribly.
Who on this show has had time to live and grow? :hhh:

Everyone has major missteps.

List of royal screw ups...

• Jon not g checking the men that stabbed him as that situation was festering for a while
  • Ned for telling Cercei he knew she was practicing incest
  • Dany for believing that a slave witch doctor would save Drago
  • Tyrion for being blind sided by a prostitute whore for being a prostitute whore
  • Stannis for not knowing when to bend or adjust his plans
  • Jamie for pushing a child out the window & always being Cercei's b!tch
  • Tywin for ignoring Tyrion in favor of Jamie
  • Cercei for putting the High Septon in charge...then killing Margaery & this creating another enemy
Etc, etc, etc

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
:stopitslime: arya and bran younger than sansa and have never been that stupid. :camby:

Arya has a totally different personality. She's basically a man.

Bran's hardheaded arse is the reason why the White Walkers know where everyone is now. He got Hodor, children of the forest & his dire wolf killed b/c he specifically disobeyed the Raven's instructions to not go on a waaring tour without him. Bran's screw up is about equal to Sanaa's..if not worse.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Arya has a totally different personality. She's basically a man.

Bran's hardheaded arse is the reason why the White Walkers know where everyone is now. He got Hodor, children of the forest & his dire wolf killed b/c he specifically disobeyed the Raven's instructions to not go on a waaring tour without him. Bran's screw up is about equal to Sanaa's..if not worse.
bran made mistakes but he wasn't dumb. sansa is dumb.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Are you going to admit that Sansa was the only one that knew Littlefinger was in charge of the Vale by proxy or nah?

So even if she doesn't know if they'll come or not, why can't she tell Jon? What's the issue with telling Jon, reaching out, failing, and then going about with the original plan?

Yo it's really as simple as this, if Sansa told Jon about the Vale, would he have done anything differently.

Are you going to admit that the only person that Littlefinger would have said "yes" to is Sansa?

Again, if Sansa tells Jon & he alters plans & the Vale doesn't come thru...Jon looks like an idiot. More than that, Jon never becomes King of the North

Ramsey would have changed his game plan if he knew of the Vale. I'm honestly not sure about Jon. Jon didn't take any of Sanaa's pleading seriously. Jon couldn't even see the trap of Rickon & Sansa gave him that warning.

Jon is learning to trust Sansa & vice versa. Both Jon & Sansa are both divorcing their original personalities (Jon = too honorable & Sansa = too naive) & coming into their own. This is a dance that they must have. Good or bad, it just is what it is.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Had Sansa said something about the Vale, this is how the convo would have went:

Sansa: We need to wait. We need more men!
Jon: We've asked everyone! We have the men that we have.
Sansa: I spoke to Littlefinger & he promised that the Vale is coming.
Jon: Do you know for sure that the Vale is coming?
Sansa: No
Jon: So you want me to change our entire war strategy on the Vale who may or may not show up???? To make matters worse, all of this is based on the word of Littlefinger???
Sansa: But, Jon...
Jon: What is our brother supposed to do while we depend on a liar (Littlefinger) for our saving grace? Do you think I'm stupid??
Sansa: Jon, please lis...
Jon: That's it. We have the men that we have & we will fight for the return of our brother. My word is final.

Possible: A trader is lurking in the shadows & sends a raven to inform Ramsey about the Vale.

Yup, you guys are totally right. Things would've drastically changed is Sansa told Jon about the Vale.
:rudy:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you going to admit that the only person that Littlefinger would have said "yes" to is Sansa?

Who said anyone but Sansa would be asking Littlefinger for help? All else remains the same. There is no reason to think that changes.

Again, if Sansa tells Jon & he alters plans & the Vale doesn't come thru...Jon looks like an idiot.

:mjlol:

More than that, Jon never becomes King of the North

Do you realize that Jon is the King of North before he even wins the battle against Ramsey? You realize that the battle only gives them their territory back. The men who make the army, both Wilding and Northern alike, have already pledged their lives to Jon.

If you don't understand the power that comes with people pledging their lives to you, you won't understand how callous of a decision it was to send them to a death they didn't need to face.

Again, go back to the second scene I posted. When Jon says, "I don't have an army." What is Sansa's response? "How many Wildlings did you save?" bytch how are you volunteering other people's lives for your cause? The wildlings don't know you and don't owe you anything. The men of the black are Jon's - not Sansa's. The men of the wildlings are Jon's - not Sansa's. The northerners rallied around Jon - b*stard and all. Jon asks Ramsey, "Will your men want to fight for you when they hear you wouldn't fight for them."

Ramsey would have changed his game plan if he knew of the Vale.

Why are you eliminating the element of surprise now that one variable - Sansa telling Jon of the Vale - has been changed. All else remains the same.

Sansa alerts the Vale and rides with them to battle and Ramsey is nonetheless surprised. There is no reason to think that changes.

I'm honestly not sure about Jon. Jon didn't take any of Sanaa's pleading seriously. Jon couldn't even see the trap of Rickon & Sansa gave him that warning.

If I ask you for more resources, and you say there are none, there is nothing to do in battle but to fight with honor. If I ask you what I'm supposed to do, and you say, "Don't do what he wants you to do," you haven't actually given me a strategy, you've given me a platitude.

The statement, "He'll probably use Rickon as bait to break you from your original strategy," is not equal to "Don't do what he wants you to do."

I really don't understand how any of this needs to be explained.