obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:ahh:
qohaxd.jpg
I'll be damned if I drink some Arbor Gold while Puff got Ciroc. This is what #Starkset considers Ws? Killing a bunch of fukk boys with horrible taste in liquor? Everybody been known the Freys was a struggle house with horrible taste in wine. #Targset stay sippin on the finest vintages. My nikka Grey Weezy stayed throwed off that Dornish Red. Missandei prefers D'Usse:myman:I give Arya props for getting her little revenge, but she had to fukk it up chilling with Ed Sheeran in the wilderness. That ginger b*stard would be a Lannister. You got Freys dropping left and right and these boy band ass nikkas too busy rehearsing love songs. That song was trash btw. They ain't cracking The Westeros Hot 100 charts with those struggle bars. No hope of that album getting that Valyrian Steel Certification from the RIAA. At least the band from the Red Wedding went platinum with no features:scust:Brienne better stop fronting on my dude Tormund and let him run up in those guts. Dude is clearly into that dominatrix shyt. Got sprung watching her violate Pod. She's lucky my mans Pod da gawd is too honorable to fukk up a woman. Had me scressed watching him let her win this episode:mjcry:Cersei thinks she's doing something having Euron come thru? Dude admitted himself his best ships got taken. #Targset is the army better yet the navy
rcloi1.jpg
They finna realize what the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6 is real soon. I know those ships don't have leathers
25rftop.jpg
Cersei turned down his invitation so this dude decides he's gonna get her a gift? This simp ass dude's tryna buy the p*ssy. Probably went to Jared. Watch him come back to King's Landing wearing a romper with bags full of red bottoms and Michael Kors tryna smash. It ain't tricking if you got it, but Euron doesn't have bread like that. How you tryna impress a Lannister? They shyt gold. There's a disconnect, they don't call that money over there. Two hands are better than one doe. These hoes love ambidextrous nikkas outchea. Trick on that hoe Cersei if you want but don't be surprised when she does you like Black Chyna did Rob Kardashian. Mess around and have Jamie outchea in your bed wearing your finest silk robes
opprer.jpg
#WalkerGang is pulling up on the Seven Kingdoms and this dude Sam is busy emptying out chamberpots. I'm fairly certain the maesters don't shyt gold, brehs. You know that shyt stinks considering these cats eating plates Lil Scrappy would turn down. I doubt that job has benefits. This dude's outchea risking his job to break into the restricted section of the library. You don't have tenure fam. I'm petty sure you don't qualify for pension. Sam chose to save that single mother and her big head kid, how you gon support them if you're not getting that check from the Citadel fam?:francis:Winter's coming, it's finna be you the Hound is burying next time if you don't keep that fridge stocked. If he adopts that fukking brat it's gonna be another nikka in the future teaching archery to your son.:scusthov:Jon needs to get a move on and link up with his aunt. his head ain't in the game right now. He's sill not over Ygritte, smh. Even got DJ Khaled and Asahd to make a remix called Wildling Thots. Rihanna killed the hook, doe:wow:Dany's gonna put respeck on his name unlike Sansa. #Starkset outchea relying on little kids like Lyanna Mormont and those Umber and Karstark kids. I'm surprised y'all ain't reruit Tariq from Power next. This is war not Kidz Bop, my dudes. We murking nikkas, not selling Girl Scout cookies, brehs:sitdown:Y'all other sets be fighting wars and losing mad soldiers from your squads trying to attain some land. Dany's already got prime water front real estate without taking any losses. Plus she's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass. She's like one of those Arab oil barons. Finna hit up the baddest Instagram bytches to come thru and get shyt on. Dragonstone's the new Dubai:shaq:I know any remaining Stannis stans had to feel some type of way when Dany treated his banner like a new Troy Ave album. Straight trash bin status. Big Baller Brand has arrived in Westeros, little nikkas Y'all other sets need to stay in yo lane or get stomped out by an entire Unsullied army rocking fresh pairs of red and black colorway ZO2s
2505dhy.jpg
:mjcry:@obarth reviews are back
:blessed::salute:

#targset #werunwesteros

Jards

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:I just came in today to talk bout the new season. Wasn't trolling this thread like you stans. Ya'll in here quarreling bout fake sets like a bunch of fan boys. Should be a separate thread for you nerdy ass fakkits with no life.

What happens if Targ and Starks team up this season? :scust:Ya'll bytches gon buddy up and fukk after dissing each other for years? :dead:
fukk off and make a new one then :camby:

Let's see if it makes it past 10 pages :mjlol:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I guess I'm the only one excited about Sam being in the Citadel.

I'm looking forward to some lore drops personally :manny:
I'm waiting for someone to upload screen shots of the pages he was reading. HBO Go pause screen gets in the way of reading shyt. One page said something about how dragon fire was used to make it malleable and the next talked about how wealthy families began to use dragon glass blades as status symbols.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Who would be there to occupy it? Stannis took all of his goons with him and any of his other bannerman would be back at Storms End.

Dragonstone isn't on the mainland, it's an island so anyone that even wanted to take it would need ships. I guess the Iron Born or any other pirates could have seized it to plunder it's goods at least but they would have to first know it was unmanned so...

Nah. Even when you ride off to war you still leave folks to man the castle. Not even soldiers necessarily but you've got handmaidens, cooks, old folks, etc. There are a ton of people living and working in those castles. Now what IS reasonable to assume is that word got there pretty quickly that Dany was pulling up soon so everyone bounced to the mainland.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
qohaxd.jpg
rcloi1.jpg
25rftop.jpg
opprer.jpg
2505dhy.jpg
:russ:
Obarth da Gawd is back :blessed:

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
Targaryens have platinum blond hair
Not all of them. Jon's half sister (Elia Martell's daughter with Rhaegar) had features that were more like her mothers, while Jon's middle sibling had more traditional Targ looks. So one out of three of Rhaegar's kids ended up with the grey-whitish hair. The Targs had a distinct look that their family was known for, but not all Targs displayed those features.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
qohaxd.jpg
rcloi1.jpg
25rftop.jpg
opprer.jpg
2505dhy.jpg
dog this post was flawless from beginning to end:whew::dead:

one of your finest pieces of work. and that's sayin a lot:wow:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great opening

13473341_1587175071583050_1403467835_n.jpg

One thing though... Does is really take Sam being on shyt detail for weeks and sneaking secret books to conclude the first place you might want to look for a type of STONE called DRAGONGLASS might be a place called DRAGONSTONE? Especially when he even references Stannis told him that exact fact months ago? Get better Samwell.

He's got Stone Simpin' in the house though.

And I liked the silent walk-up & "Shall we begin?" at the end. Gave some gravitas to her finally being a Westside rider after 6 seasons of talking about it.

GoT back :ahh: