Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
sub-buzz-1687-1500271321-1.png

That dagger looks awfully familiar

anigif_sub-buzz-2053-1500271770-1.gif
Same dagger dude tried to kill Brann with in Season 1 and Varys claimed was Tyrion's :patrice:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
JON BROUGHT HIMSELF BACK FROM THE DEAD?

JON WAS ABOUT TO LOSE THE WAR TO RAMSEY
UNTIL SANSA GOT HER SIMP
LITTLE FINGER TO SAVE THE DAY.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

SHES THE RIGHTFUL HEIRESS TO WINTERFELL.
SHE DOESNT HAVE TO BE ELECTED TO ANYTHING.

SHE FELL BACK AND TOLD JON TO RUN shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

No day would've needed to be saved if she just kept it 100 with Jon from the start :dahell: Sansa only worth is her womb - and that's only because everyone thinks Arya is dead :heh: You think anyone in Westeros wants a Bolton's sloppy seconds? Soon as she gives the next entrepreneur a baby they'll throw her dumb ass off a cliff.

Sansa stays talking slick then ends up crying 20 minutes later when people start dropping bodies in front of her. Slapping little kids then getting cussed out by another kid just a few weeks later :mjlol:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Episode was great. Best opening episode of all the previous seasons

-Dany finally home. She hasn't been my favorite character during the series (her entire existence SCREAMS "white savior") but it was really cool seeing her enter the throne room and now that she's on the main chess board things are REALLY going to get interesting.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this. And to keep it funky, Dany's reasoning for freeing the slaves was to ensure that the slaves would be loyal to her...her move was less heart & more on some psychological chess move.

For me, she's tolerable b/c of the people around her.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I dont think Jon Snow is Rhaegar's son. Jon doesnt look like a Targaryaen at all, yet in the books Rhaegar's son has some Taegaryaen features despite being part Dornish.

Jon Snow has no evident white hair, purple eyes, etc. Rather he was born dark features with swarthy skin. I think Jon Snow's father is the Sword of the Morning. If you look at Jon's eyes, his eyes match the King guard's.
That doesn't mean anything. There have been Targs with brown hair, especially when mixed with a non targ women. Most of the silver haired targs are a result when brother and sister marry.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't mean anything. There have been Targs with brown hair, especially when mixed with a non targ women. Most of the silver haired targs are a result when brother and sister marry.

Can you name me a brown haired Targaryaen with direct Targaryaen ancestry. That is, one parent being virtually full Targayaen like Rhaegar was?

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Can you name me a brown haired Targaryaen with direct Targaryaen ancestry. That is, one parent being virtually full Targayaen like Rhaegar was?
Rhaegars daughter by elia Martell was brown haired. Maester Aemons uncle was brown haired. There's other thru history. Like I said, the silver hair is a result of two full blooded targs most of the time.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
great opening episode, i think Sansa got something else up her sleeve, she definitely ain't going to let Jon become like Ned/Robb

Cersei is ruling 3 kingdoms at best :mjlol: she's gone off the deep end

Arya with the cold open :krs: the north remembers :wow:

The Hound feeling guilty over mugging and making that family pennyless leading to their demise :leon:

Jon gonna have to go to Dragonstone to get that dragonglass...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Shorty was trying to murder children and send them to the Wall :mjlol:

Thank god she aint Queen...she been tortured by Ramsey too long.

It's not always about revenge and murder. Now everyone in the North knows Jon is a King worth serving because he can forgive (within reason). Ned raised him right.

She is a tad bit correct though...Jon gotta be smarter, gotta move smarter. But ultimately, Jon is a leader. Sansa too cold hearted to ever be running anything.
Expect different from a lady who passed around.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
They really should've sent Sam to the Citadel a lot sooner.

Yup. That was an uncharacteristically long montage for this show. Ah well, he's serving the purpose, moving the plot forward.

...That shyt with Clegane was getting a lil heavy man. He reaped what he sowed. :mjcry: