Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Like we get it this little girl is tough:duck:

Do we have to keep give her a speech highlighting how tough:duck: she is

:camby:

tumblr_o92hzklGpc1rdutw3o1_400.gif

SO.

PULL.

UP.

Y'all know where we at homie. We out chea eh'day.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
why was Daenerys' kingdom completely empty tho....:patrice:
Who would be there to occupy it? Stannis took all of his goons with him and any of his other bannerman would be back at Storms End.

Dragonstone isn't on the mainland, it's an island so anyone that even wanted to take it would need ships. I guess the Iron Born or any other pirates could have seized it to plunder it's goods at least but they would have to first know it was unmanned so...

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
:wow:One of the best if not the best season opening scenes for a TV show I remember in a long time. We know how Thrones can bullshyt you a episode but they got to it. Set up the whole season basically.

I don't think I can wait till Sunday :JimSad:

Just glad Thrones back though:blessed:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the two things i really hated about this episode was literally having ed sheeran singing and sounding like a fukkin pop star in the middle of westeros.

the sam montage also felt out of place from everything else they've ever done. have they ever done a full montage scene on game of thrones like that before? maybe when arya was at the house of black and white/jamie training with bronn are the only things i can think of, but even then i don't remember any montage scenes. it felt like it belonged in something created by vince gilligan and sort of out of place.

maybe i'm totally blanking out on a bunch of montages, but really i don't remember that being a thing ever used in this show much.

otherwise i liked everything else.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. He definitely knows something. My guess is he's gonna hint at Lyanna not being raped and going with Rhegar willingly that's what gets him hemmed up by Jon in the pre-veiw.

I dont think Jon Snow is Rhaegar's son. Jon doesnt look like a Targaryaen at all, yet in the books Rhaegar's son has some Taegaryaen features despite being part Dornish.

Jon Snow has no evident white hair, purple eyes, etc. Rather he was born dark features with swarthy skin. I think Jon Snow's father is the Sword of the Morning. If you look at Jon's eyes, his eyes match the King guard's.