Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Noticed on second watch how bad Jorah's House In Valyria has progressed :picard: my gon look like Killer Croc soon.

Watching for the third time.
:patrice:
Considering that Charter/Time Warner owns HBO and they also own DC..... :patrice:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That ether :mjlol: The Greyjoys take another L
Lost? How? This guy has 1000 ships full of killers and he is known to be the best captain in the whole World. The lanisters lost being arrogant and over confident. You just also put the battery in back of a guy who has no filter or mercy. You think he going fail at bring Cersi a huge prize? This guy is a Ramsey with way more brains. He going to do major damage to the other side before the season over.

Iris32

Pro
Daps
jon and sansa can't even hold a city council meeting without division right out in the open

It's a horrible look. Politics 101: Never show disunity in front of an audience; it makes your allies worry and makes your enemies smile as they try to widen the cracks.

As much as Sansa as gone through, she's still naive and foolish in many ways. Neither she or Jon were wrong, neither were right. It's one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations. But Sansa criticizing him right in the open makes Jon looks weak to his people. I know Petyr was too happy about that

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I think it was an appropriate resetting of the pieces. I really appreciated all of the small character moments instead of them just rushing into fukkery.

Calm before the storm.

When it's Power, everybody has HD LENSES and microscopic vision though.

This was a weak as episode. Same tired as formula. Put Daenirys last with some ducking dragons. What the fukk I'd this shyt?