NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Walkers coming through like a 99 Ruff Ryder tour...

:merchant:

Arya's Creed
:demonic::win:

Cersei knowing the Lannisters are broke and decides to have Google Westeros painted on the floor....

Sansa talking outta turn, glad Jon shut that shyt down...
:wtb:

Sam being CNA (Citadel Nursing Assistant)....treating HIV (House In Valeria) patients...
:why::upsetfavre::huhldup:
Hound has a heart..
:mjcry:

Knight Sheeran getting those undergarments of the ladies wet..
:takedat:

Euron stunting on Jamie....:troll:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Shaq got a better chance of hitting free throws than Sansa being right :gucci:

Dude just restored her family's throne and killed her rapist but she want to tell him to run shyt? And got the nerve to compare him to Joffrey off the cuff too?:camby: Lucky that Jon's sensible Targ side showed out.
Sensible targ side?

:mjlol:

Those sister fukkers were nuts

:mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great premiere! Yay, Daenerys is finally home! Yes, let us begin. :blessed: is Daeny going to make Dragonglass ammo from that mountain she's sitting on or is she not yet concerned with the threat from the north of the wall?

Arya doesn’t play. She took out all the Freys all at once. Her satisfied expression was scary as hell.:banderas:

Euron's "I have two good hands" :troll: :deadmanny:

Tormund flirting with Brienne will never get old. He's staying :shaq:.

Tormund's "Your a lucky man" had me rolling!
:russ:

That scene with the Hound burying the farmer and his daughter broke my heart. :mjcry:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Gotta love Lyanna Mormont. She stay slaying these old bearded fools with ether :russ::mjlol: Lynna Mormont got more heart and brains than every member of Targset who ain't Tyrion.
Omg I fukking roll eyes every that little girl talks

Here character is fukking ridiculous:camby:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Watching this late. That opening scene though :krs::krs::krs: "Tell them The North Remembers. Tell them Winter came for house Frey" :damn: #Starkset :blessed:

This episode flew by brehs. Nothing else happened but the pieces are in motion...still can't believe only 6 more episodes