qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Definitely the best opening to an episode on any tv show. The north remembers

Kelly-C was on screen for 2 minutes and clearly the worst acting on the show.

Hopefully we get more from lady mormont, she has that fire of a young Arya.

Sam's scene ran a few minutes to long.

Oh and btw, Arya was not joking:ufdup:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Hopefully we get LESS from lady mormont, she has that fire of a young Arya.

FIFY

Daps
Cersei may be an insufferable c*nt, but she stylish as fukk....got the Kingsguard looking like John Madden's Raiders out chea :whoo:

And the Greyjoys may be a shytty house but gotdamn Euron in them built some dope ass ships...looking like castles on the sea :whoo:

I don't know how, but I'm thinking Euron kidnaps Tyrion as his gift. :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Episode was great. Best opening episode of all the previous seasons

-As a writer, one thing I can appreciate is the dialogue on this show is ALWAYS top notch. The one liners and zingers are so fresh and sometimes Etherous. Every main character who got a line of dialogue got a little Ether to spit.

-Arya was the episode's MVP. From the cold open onwards she was 100% on point. "Tell them that the North remembers" was the line of the episode. I thought that when she came across those men in the forest it was going to be Gendry but then when it switched to Ed Shereen and The Five Heartbeats I was like :lupe: "How Much killing is she gonna do this Ep!?!?!!?" But for NOW it all seems cool.

- Jon letting Sansa know whose boss :russ:. That unsure resurrected Jon from last season is gone and the King Of The North reigns supreme. Sansa made some good points but Jon aint worried about none of that petty bullshyt these humans going through fighting for Thrones. The one thing Sansa said that he MUST heed though is he's going to have to be smarter than Rob and Ned.

- Speaking of Sansa. She's gonna have to smarten up herself because she thinks she's got Little Finger wrapped around her p*ssy but Lord Baelish isn't as enamored with her as she thinks. Does he want her? Sure, but she's still always going to be a pale imitation of her mother. He murdered Catelyn's own sister so she needs to put a little more sweetener on his name when she talks to him because disrespect and blue balls make any man a dangerous enemy.

- The Hound needs to be a battle rapper because he was throwing darts like prime 93 Wu-Tang. Trashing my man's hairline :russ: trashing ole boy's immortality:russ:. The Lord Of Light is keeping him alive just for the entertainment factor.

-Jamie and Cersei.... well at least the cat's out of the bag and Cersei is full on Crazy. This bytch actually BLAMED her prepubescent son for killing himself after she murdered his wife. Jamie had to set her straight on some "bytch you rule the seven kingdoms MINUS FOUR. Who you think is afraid of us:dahell:"

-Euron is the Most Improved Player of the series. Dude went from psychopath last season to Suave a$$hole in the space of one scene. Dude straight took Jamie's whole Gangsta in front of the royal hall and Cersei herself.

-Sam fighting the good fight cleaning toilets and tidying up dead bodies and shyt :scusthov:. Running into Jorah's simp ass. He's definitely going to be the one to cure him and find out how to make dragonglass.

-Dany finally home. She hasn't been my favorite character during the series (her entire existence SCREAMS "white savior") but it was really cool seeing her enter the throne room and now that she's on the main chess board things are REALLY going to get interesting.

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So all this time no one thought to take over Dragonstone?

Prime Real Estate outchea abandoned like parts of Detroit.

Dragonstone is supposed to be the shyts, all dark & dreary. That's why Stannis was mad when Robert made him Lord of Dragonstone instead of Storm's End, which he gave to Renly for doing jack shyt during the war. Not surprised no one was there :manny:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

Hopefully we get more from lady mormont, she has that fire of a young Arya.

Lady mormont is from Harlem :dame:

And that Sam scene had me like :gucci:when they gonna stop this, and it just kept going.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now that Bran is south of the wall, it's only a matter of time until he's back at Winterfell. I was a little sad hearing that Arya is going south instead of north. That #starkset reunion is going to be glorious :mjgrin:

Also, I was streaming HBO Now on my PS4 until it froze up about halfway through the show. I switched to streaming on my Chromecast, and it was flawless. I think I'll be using my Chromecast to stream going forward now
HBO apps on ps4 are garbage. Constantly buffering for no reason.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragonstone is supposed to be the shyts, all dark & dreary. That's why Stannis was mad when Robert made him Lord of Dragonstone instead of Storm's End, which he gave to Renly for doing jack shyt during the war. Not surprised no one was there :manny:

Yeah, I know, but it's still a great castle. You would think someone would have tried to snatch it up by now.