Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
"What is this almost finished huge floor painting that should have taken weeks to complete that im now seeing for the very first time." :martin:

Jamie musta been on the internet.

My favorite part was the look on dude's face. Said so much without words.

Like "this Mfer sees her all the time and chose this place to talk but I'm the one that got to leave"

Last edited:
Daps
Excellent Season Premiere. Keeping the momentum going from a great last season (particularly the second half)

#StarkSet #WolfGang caught major W's tonight :banderas:

I'm not sure if Jamie's "3 kingdoms at best" or the Hound's shytting on Thoros was the line of the show...ehh, I can't bring myself to compliment fakkit ass Jamie Lannister so I'll give it to the Hound.

They made Dragonstone look amazing this episode. That castle looked dingy and decrepit when Stannis occupied it.

Daps

EXACTLY....
HE GOT KILLED DUE TO HIS BAD DECISIONS
AND WOULD HAVE GOT KILLED AGAIN
IF SANSA DIDNT SAVE HIM.

WEVE SEEN HE CAN MAKE shyt DECISIONS...
HAVING SANSA AS A 2ND EAR SHOULD BE USEFUL.

:devil:
:evil:

Sansa did have a point, but she gotta know when to shut up. Ultimately Jon was right. No point alienating a bunch of fighting men who had nothing to do with the decision of which side they fought on. They need every body they can get.

And letting the Wildlings through was the right decision. They don't win the Battle of the b*stards without them. And it's better to have them on your side, than to be fighting them when the Night King rides south. The army of the dead now has at least 3 giants amongst its ranks, wouldn't it be nice if they they were fighting for the living instead?