Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It's Darth Sansa season :banderas:
Sansa needs to get killed for this. She had Littlefingers army in her back pocket and decided not to tell Jon about it.:martin:

She knew damn well he was hurting for more troops. He would've waited if he knew about the support from the Vale. How many lives did she sacrifice to keep that army a secret? She could've got Jon killed.

But then again maybe that's her plan all along.:mjpls:

That would eliminate any threats to her inheritance of Winterfell

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Real talk, fukk Sansa. If she would've just told Jon and Davos about Littlefinger then Wun Wun DA GAWD wouldn't have had to die :martin:
You missing the whole point, LittleFinger the great wanted as many of Jons men to die as possible and it worked, now Sansa with his backing and his men control the north. Jon is just a solider now till he wins Sansa over or recruits enough men to be on his own. Sansa got the win now she got give LittleFinger what he wants. Most likely more land and power while undermining Sansa in the process.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Who didn't see that Rickon death coming. At least they got creative with it.
giphy.gif

Rickon should've ran left :mjcry:
i will NEVER understand why they don't just walk backwards... he saw jon was coming on the horse... all he'd have to do is turn around and look at which way the arrows was coming

now he'd probably shoot 500 of them when he did that... but hey... better than doing a straight fukking line

even in apocalypto they hit them with the zig zags

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This was one of the best episodes of television ever. At least from a technical and visual standpoint. This shyt had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Everything from Rickon going down, to Jon slaughtering dudes, to him and the wildings being trapped, to him being trampled, to Sansa and Littlefinger coming to the rescue, to Jon beating the shyt out of Ramsey, finally to him getting ripped apart by his house. All of it was perfection.

For all this show's flaws in dumbing down its stories and questionable writing, they really nail the big set pieces and major moments.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i will NEVER understand why they don't just walk backwards... he saw jon was coming on the horse... all he'd have to do is turn around and look at which way the arrows was coming

now he'd probably shoot 500 of them when he did that... but hey... better than doing a straight fukking line

even in apocalypto they hit them with the zig zags

An arrow isn't like spotting a football coming.....it's a narrow object.

The better idea would be to keep changing directions. Like he's running a post route, then corner route, dig route etc.

Rickon should have gotten his Antonio Brown on :russ:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why they have to do the boy Rickon like that :mjcry: George must've based the Starks on some kids he knew when he was little that bullied him.

Yara trying to turn Dany out :shaq: looking at her like :takedat:

Giant Breh :to: he rode for my man Snow to the death :salute:Wun Wun.

Sansa gon owe some p*ssy for that help from Littlefinger, he damn sure ain't help for free.

Ramsey is your typical bully, bytchin up when you stand up to him. Jon gave him some Bones Jones GnP, fitting he met his end getting eaten by his hounds. That was the most satisfying death I've seen, until Arya kills that old crotchety fukk Lord Frey.

Fantastic episode, bout to rewatch it in a few.