Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was kinda predictable at the same time was really the only way for this to play out and my god was it satisfying as fukk. Also got some movement on Dany side...seems like Theon finna be the link between her and Jon for the inevitable ice and fire romance shyt.

Daps
giphy.gif

Sansa should have told Jon about the Vale army.

Her last scene was bad ass but I still don't like her because of that :yeshrug:

Word, unless she got a response JUST as the battle was starting, he might need have to have a brother-sister talk about that one :martin:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Sansa needs to get killed for this. She had Littlefingers army in her back pocket and decided not to tell Jon about it.:martin:

She knew damn well he was hurting for more troops. He would've waited if he knew about the support from the Vale. How many lives did she sacrifice to keep that army a secret? She could've got Jon killed.

But then again maybe that's her plan all along.:mjpls:

That would eliminate any threats to her inheritance of Winterfell

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This was an incredible spectacle of television but after coming off the high a little, I can see that it was carried by the directing, acting, effects more than the writing. I have a few complaints about the writing. I hope they address a few of them next episode (mainly Sansa witholding information) but based on the preview it looks like it will be addressed in some way since Jon tells her that they need to trust each other.