Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
is she her own set? She swore an oath to Cat which would make her #Starkset even though she was #fagset before that. Since she was still trying to protect Sansa up untill Stannis showed up in the finale I'd say her loyalty is still with the Starks:yeshrug:
:jbhmm:
I'm torn on this one here. On one hand you make a good point, but on the other hand I disowned Catelyn Tully from Starkset years ago

But if she plays the role as Sansa protector:jbhmm:

Starkset application filed and awaiting approval

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
There is an episode titled
Oathbreaker
so that may be a fitting name
I considered that but since she actually tried but failed on three vows now (couldn't protect Renly, didn't bring Sansa or Arya to safety) in stead of breaking her oath I thought failure was the better term :ehh:
I'm torn on this one here. On one hand you make a good point, but on the other hand I disowned Catelyn Tully from Starkset years ago

I had your Tully hate in mind when I made that post:russ:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: at starkset claiming another sideshow freak. This isn't a Carnivale prequel.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just thought of something:ohhh:

Brienne is a descendent of Ser Duncan the Tall. Its possible that Hodor is as well. That means we got 2 Dunk descendents "guarding" Stark children:krs:

Brienne and Dunk in Starkset confirmed?:lupe:

@Food Mane eat a dikk!:blessed:

:dead:

Ned must be so ashamed of you all. You went from a noble house to the medieval equivalent of a shortbus. Retards, cripples, freaks, giants, blind girls, runaways, goths. It's disgusting.