http://watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6/

The new Khal looking at that white meat like:ehh::takedat:

f.jpg

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I think that GRRM said there are 4 characters in ASOIAF descended from Dunk (no citation)
I read about this before, turns out nobody has the citation:francis: I'm sure about Brienne but I don't think there are any other descendants breh. GRRM only confirmed one descendent and that he/she would be a pov in the books so, just Brienne.
I'm #starkset all day but if Dunk can be claimed he'd be #targset:yeshrug::yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I read about this before, turns out nobody has the citation:francis: I'm sure about Brienne but I don't think there are any other descendants breh. GRRM only confirmed one descendent and that he/she would be a pov in the books so, just Brienne.
I'm #starkset all day but if Dunk can be claimed he'd be #targset:yeshrug::yeshrug:
I did some looking and you are right unless proof can be dropped

Seems like Small Paul of the Nights Watch and Hodor are possibilities, but Brienne is the most likely, and only one descendent is confirmed

Dunk has been denied Starkset residence. Oh well, we got Shaggydog:wow:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Fake ass Roman Reigns better go have a seat :birdman:

better than bootleg dario tho :ld:
Original Dario was so much better. It's crazy how they didn't even try to find a new Dario that looked like the og. It's like they said :yeshrug: fukk it, there's so many characters, no one will know the difference

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So one on ***** has the episode and is posting screenshots. I hoped we would be done with early leaks.:francis: