Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol: You fools got as much chance at Jon Snow coming back as i do of Daniel Bryan coming back

QPTweEq.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd fookin love it if it jkn snow did come back, and ended up looking half dead like robert strong :lolbron:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'd fookin love it if it jkn snow did come back, and ended up looking half dead like robert strong :lolbron:
well luckily he got stabbed in the chest and stomach.. and his body is being preserved in the extreme cold

:mjlol: You fools got as much chance at Jon Snow coming back as i do of Daniel Bryan coming back

QPTweEq.gif

want to place a ban on it?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I just realized that Brienne the beauty doesn't have a set on the coli :ohhh:
is she her own set? She swore an oath to Cat which would make her #Starkset even though she was #fagset before that. Since she was still trying to protect Sansa up untill Stannis showed up in the finale I'd say her loyalty is still with the Starks:yeshrug:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
is she her own set? She swore an oath to Cat which would make her #Starkset even though she was #fagset before that. Since she was still trying to protect Sansa up untill Stannis showed up in the finale I'd say her loyalty is still with the Starks:yeshrug:

she could have her own set tho :patrice:Brienne belong to the westeros world :comeon: she swore an oath to Jamie too.

I'm guessing is because Brienne doesn't have the same story as other, but her fighting skills alone should have people like :gladbron:

anyways...just babbling until next sunday :blessed:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
she could have her own set tho :patrice:Brienne belong to the westeros world :comeon: she swore an oath to Jamie too.

I'm guessing is because Brienne doesn't have the same story as other, but her fighting skills alone should have people like :gladbron:

anyways...just babbling until next sunday :blessed:
Well, she could be like #oathfailSet with Jaimy and some of them night's watch traitors :ehh: I just wouldn't consider her a set just because she isn't fighting for a greater goal.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
#fagset :russ: