How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
is the truth too bitter for you, my lord? :sas1:
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You doing too much with the Stannis hate, breh.

son, your team be coming in and eating scraps off the table. Yall ain't never sat with the big boys, the boltons are known clowns throughout the 7 kingdoms and if your name rang in essos or southeros the sh1t would invoke laughter. The best thing for you weak little crew right now would be to go find the closest male stark, and beg forgiveness, offer to take the black, and then jump off the mutha fukking wall! The north remembers, and even though I don't fukks with the #strarkset that heavy out here, Ned was an honorable and just man, though no friend of the one true king, steel sharpen steel, real recognize real, and the flayed phaggots just ain't looking familiar outchea, fleighboi!

Perception ain't always reality...... Ask #stannisset , #starkest , and #greyjoyset if we are clowns:lolbron:

And we ain't scared of the North, hell we want them to remember...... Remember who where the one that came through and crushed both they buildings and cookies :shaq::umad:

Yall can laugh all yall want, but I dare yall to see us right now, at this moment we unstoppable and THERES NOTHING ANY I YALL CAN DO!!!:bryan::blessed:

We low key on an all time great run while the rest of yall trynna cover yall devestating L's with blankets of false confidence! :mjlol:

So pitiful!:skip:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This right here!

Damn shame what they did to the one true king. So out of character in his last few eps....:mjcry: He was in a situation he probably wouldn't have made it out of, but they made him sell his soul on the way out the door.:mjcry::mjcry:
i'm still wondering how Stannis didn't see those 5 or 6 thousand soldiers riding up on him until one of his guys pointed it out.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Perception ain't always reality...... Ask #stannisset , #starkest , and #greyjoyset if we are clowns:lolbron:

And we ain't scared of the North, hell we want them to remember...... Remember who where the one that came through and crushed both they buildings and cookies :shaq::umad:

Yall can laugh all yall want, but I dare yall to see us right now, at this moment we unstoppable and THERES NOTHING ANY I YALL CAN DO!!!:bryan::blessed:

We low key on an all time great run while the rest of yall trynna cover yall devestating L's with blankets of false confidence! :mjlol:

So pitiful!:skip:
:mjlol: Your run is not even worthy of a mention in the maesters books. Like I said, no legs, once you phaggots have nobody else to piggy back on, you gonna look like a bunch of scrambling pateboys.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: Your run is not even worthy of a mention in the maesters books. Like I said, no legs, once you phaggots have nobody else to piggy back on, you gonna look like a bunch of scrambling pateboys.

But that's funny all you can do right now is wish and WAIT for our so called L.

Currently reality right now is "WE DA BEST!"

Who is fukking win us right now? Who could see us at this moment?

:sas2:

I'll wait:sas1:

Chaval

Pro
Daps
anybody got links to all of the audiobooks to this series, i need to catch up book wise

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only a matter of time before one of Ramsey's sperm cells catch onto that uterus wall:sas1:

Then again Sansa is #BoltonSet now:sas2:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Sansa's character's developing like Daenerys did & becoming a boss bytch. The white walkers will cross over the wall. Daenerys will win over the Dothroki and add them to the team & I think the witch will resurrect Jon Snow. He was too much of a p*ssy before & this event will develop his character into the necessary :demonic:type, similar to Rick Grimes in Walking Dead

Last edited: