Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless it's not Arya and it's actually Ja'quen testing Waif. nikka told her not to make Arya suffer and look, she failed, even went and twisted the knife in ol girl. Now he's about to take her out by leading Waif to the real Arya in the dark corner she's really chillin in where she knows how to use the darkness.
:mjlol:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
tumblr_o8cjtwGX6H1s5m21go2_500.gif

tumblr_o8cjtwGX6H1s5m21go1_500.gif

:damn:

Lady Care Bear tellin #StarkSet they name lookin a little funny in the light. :patrice:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
So we all can agree Creep Life Littlefinger and Targ Set are playing the game the best?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So we all can agree Creep Life Littlefinger and Targ Set are playing the game the best?
Targset playing the game best :mjlol: y'all squad is like Brandon Jennings, couldn't make that jump to the league so you playing overseas hoping to get some respeck on your name. Holler at us when you're done with the d-league :russell:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
None of these Stark kids can do anything diplomatically. I just remembered Robb had his mama go talk to the Freys for him. She came back and he was like "what he say?":dwillhuh:

Tyrion sonned Robb when he was playing as Lord, but Tyrion sons a lot of people so we can let that pass:ehh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Of course Sansa is informing my dude Littlefinger. He was a pimp in his former life and he lays his game down quite flat :ohlawd:

When I get a bytch, I GOT a bytch . . .

It's a blessing to see episodes where Lady Ollena is verbally molesting people. Lol she called the High Sparrow a shoeless zealot.

Margaery >>>>>>
Always been on point. I fukk with her. She's a natural boss bytch and she never fell off or even miscalculated once since the first season. She's way smarter than Cersei. Lady Ollena taught her the game...even told her to p*ssy whoop Tommen :pachaha:

Margaery is who Cersei thinks she is.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a feminist but the amount of "strong" women in the show is noteworthy. Not only is their a wide variety of powerful women in the show but theres a good bit if diversity from where they all derive their strenght.

:leon:

Most impressive is that they don't beat you over the head with it.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The only complete misstep with their female characters are bad p*ssy, Oberyns squeeze, and the rest of the sand bytches.

Awful characters, nonsensical rise in power, and not even the feminist like them. Straight :trash:

Now they just gotta complete their diversity of female characters and make Dany a villain:mjpls: