Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This episode had probably the best collection of location design I have seen to date

I mean, why would they even go through all that trouble to show Bear Island? It was completely unnecessary but they fed us anyway. And Riverrun was epic

This is one of the things that sets Game of GOAT apart.
detail oriented to the T.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i realized margery is faking it but what was the significance of the flower?
These are the types of questions the average show watcher has...he's getting the answer by posting on a message board about the show, this is something super basic that has been face value pointed out in the show - tyrells = high garden = queen of thorns = roses, and yet y'all are telling me people who don't have a deeper level of (online) engagement with this show would've easily pieced together r+l = j all because some 6 or 7 one-off mentions of r & l over the course of the six years of this show...ok :rudy: @Tasha And @R.E.N. Spells Ren @WhoeverElseSaidThisToo

Aight...I'm done with that topic

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
These are the types of questions the average show watcher has...he's getting the answer by posting on a message board about the show, this is something super basic that has been face value pointed out in the show - tyrells = high garden = queen of thorns = roses, and yet y'all are telling me people who don't have a deeper level of (online) engagement with this show would've easily pieced together r+l = j all because some 6 or 7 one-off mentions of r & l over the course of the six years of this show...ok :rudy: @Tasha And @R.E.N. Spells Ren @WhoeverElseSaidThisToo

Clearly you didn't read what I said on the subject.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lanniset We coming bike :blessed:

Can stank set ever get an W? Ayra getting American Me'd on a bride. Sansha getting the "bytch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym" treatment and only receiving barely enough men for a football team.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Arya Mysterio off the bridge :mjlol:
tumblr_o8bybpDUzE1s53qf3o5_250.gif

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA!

Daps
Apparently in the old days Bear Island would frequently get raided by Ironmen and Wildings while the men would fish. Which left the women defenseless at Bear Island... so the women had to create a warrior culture amongst themselves.

That probably explains why Lyanna Mormont and House Mormont are tough as fukk. :ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps

You...still....dont....get....it. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
I feel a bit awkward saying this about such a young child, trust I mean no disrespect nor any :sitdown:, but Lyanna Mormont is a BAD bytch!

She stole this episode. She looked more polished in that seat than Bran did a few seasons back.
I had the:dwillhuh:face wen I read this but damn I forgot bran was running shyt for a hot second.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Of course Sansa is informing my dude Littlefinger. He was a pimp in his former life and he lays his game down quite flat :ohlawd:

When I get a bytch, I GOT a bytch . . .

It's a blessing to see episodes where Lady Ollena is verbally molesting people. Lol she called the High Sparrow a shoeless zealot.

Margaery >>>>>>
Always been on point. I fukk with her. She's a natural boss bytch and she never fell off or even miscalculated once since the first season. She's way smarter than Cersei. Lady Ollena taught her the game...even told her to p*ssy whoop Tommen :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
I missed bronn.he funny as hell.no fukks given.them one liners:bryan:

The hound back with his savagery.I know he Fina wreck shyt the way he was chopping that wood. :huhldup:

I fukking love olenna scenes.she makes it her duty to make cersie soul burn real fukking slow every time they encounter:mjlol:
shout out to the actress too.u can see the shyttiness all in her face:pachaha:

The blackfish:whoo:no more words needed

Lyanna stole the fukking show.was straight:ufdup::stopitslime:but came thru.she had respeck for the stark name:salute:

Don't remember what house it was but they served the ether on a platter to the stark name:lupe:even daavos couldn't follow up on the shyt.he was straight:lupe::francis:

Lady stark know wassup.she know about them 20 good men:lolbron:I wish I had that four eyed black man on the cellphone meme cuz that's how she was wit the letter.y'all know she sending that shyt to LF."turns out we gone need that vale because the north remembers:sadcam:but the north remembers:birdman: type shyt

Jon snow need to let his fukking hair back down.that pulled back shyt got u a lil uptight snowman:flabbynsick:

Arya alive y'all,:krs::ohhh: I don't kno how but I won't question the gods:manny:

Seem like the the brotherhood storyline shaping up.lady stoneheart Fina show up?:ohhh::feedme:

Last edited: