Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Unless it's not Arya and it's actually Ja'quen

I kinda rolled my eyes at this. But I just read a theory about this, and I am intrigued. :ehh:

Tho having not read the books and then reading some of these theories and then the back stories makes my head hurt.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Is anyone else :dead: over the fact that this episode started off with some of the happiest go lucky group of people in the 7 kingdoms, and they didn't even make it past a full episode before they all got slaughtered? This show has no chill. If you are a common folk and seem to be generally enjoying life, your shyt is about to get wrecked.:ufdup:

Those mfers were just as happy as Olly's village before pops caught one through the eye.

XGUKxOf.jpg

I was just thinking last night that it's a good thing that nobody knows what she looks like without the habit on. I bet Jeffrey still out here getting yelled at and spit on.

Nah. this bytch look like woody harrelson

I don't agree but this shyt was hilarious and caught me off guard.

Slightly related, I hate all her scenes. She's playing it up just a bit too much.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Grandma Tyrell don't take L's breh. She GIVES them:ufdup:
I love grandma Tyrell. Who else could son both Tywin and Cersei in their faces and get away with it.
But I just fear for her safety at the moment :to: Knowing how Game Of Thrones goes, noone is ever safe from a brutal death.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
again though, he was wasted as some reformed killer dude who gave a short little redemption speech to some random people.
I totally agree with you. I have McShane as #1 and Ciarin Hinds as #2 in my list of awesome actors that GOT has wasted.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:wtf:

Margery is married to King Tommen (half Baratheon, half Lannister) and the Cleganes have always been loyal Lannister banner men.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a different show.

:dwillhuh:

Margaery called Cersei a "miserable bytch" and the Hound was declared an outlaw and Tywin put a big ass price on his head :mjlol: