Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Yo what an episode! Holy shyt :gladbron::whew:

I had no idea the brotherhood was on that level of savagery, I thought they were like a rebellion force sticking up for the little guys. Hound is back though! And he's gonna be looking for vengeance :ufdup:

Arya getting that work wow I did not see that coming. I think everyone expected some cool fight between her and the waif...wasn't supposed to go down like that :to: hoping the Cersei actor saves her.

Margery is clearly scheming and the Queen if Thornes layer that ether down in Cersei :russ:

Iron born storyline was short and had t*ts and ass so I ain't complaining :lolbron:

My favorite part was easily the Starks rallying support...SMH at all these ungrateful Northern houses. They need to put some respek on that Stark name or else :ufdup:

I wonder who Sansa is sending that letter to? It's gotta be a huge house cause they weak as fuk right now :flabbynsick:

Leanna Mormont tho :whew: she killed it I loved hearing that Bear Island knows no King but the King in the North whose name is Stark:salute:. I think she's a better actor than Dany:mjlol:

Dam I almost forgot the Jaime and the Blackfish part...dam that guy gives 0 fukks and is a true bad ass. Little Walder getting bytch slapped :russ:

Great episode overall :wow:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nobody helping Arya was karma for her not helping the Hound when he was fukked up and about to die

But that was the hounds karma. Guess that shyt is cyclical.

Or maybe there's no such thing as fukking karma, and shyt just happens? Let's ask The Hound's new friends...oh wait.

And the Hound getting revenge is just that...it aint karma, it's a man deciding to do something about it due to personal interest.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:whoo:

Great episode, No Targs in sight. Hallelujah.

Lady Mormont inspiring Sansa to act like a queen.

:wow:

The parallels between Arya and The Hound.

Told y'all last week that this was how the fight was going to turn out.

:whoo:

Arya's going to get help from the theater troupe.

She's going to learn the true meaning of being no one from an actor and she's going to use her new skills to lay a trap for the waif who won't realize that Arya is playing her. (Especially since The Waif suffers from a classic case of hubris.)

Cersei getting ethered is always a crowd pleaser.

:obama:

Just realized that GOT has this theme of proud characters getting metaphorically neutered.

Ex:

Cersei lost her pride and her family.

Theon lost his cock.

Jaime lost his fighting hand and his status.

Sansa lost her honor.

Bran lost his legs.

:jbhmm:

Alot of broken things in the show. I wonder if there's a connection to Tyrion and his love for broken things.

×××

Well there goes all of our hope of a repentant Hound.

:bryan:

7 Gods just keep shytting on everything he loves.
×××

Maergery has a permanent :mjpls: face. I don't know how none of the characters notice.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
And I'm a broken man tonight because of it.

I said :pacspit:to this episode when it ended without the speech. :pacspit:Bryan Cogman. :pacspit:D&D. :pacspit:Ian McShane. :pacspit:This show.
XBv9rAq.png

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
She's tough.

:comeon:

I don't care how tough you are, you're not taking 5 stabs to the stomach when you're 90lbs and you're especially not gonna swim and walk around after that....

They should have had her pull a V for Vendetta and pull out a slab or armor and be like :whew: