Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
No broken man speech :martin:
And I'm a broken man tonight because of it.

I said :pacspit:to this episode when it ended without the speech. :pacspit:Bryan Cogman. :pacspit:D&D. :pacspit:Ian McShane. :pacspit:This show.
But taking my book expectations out of it, the episode was good:ehh: but it's hard to separate it when you've been looking forward to something for so long. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
No spoilers but :mjlol:at book readers expecting 2 iconic speeches and not getting either of them

Been telling yall to let go of them expectations:umad:

Hound BYKE:ahh::stylin:

Stuntin on the fakkits axe in hand:stylin:another lost #StarkSet affiliate back to wreck shop

But yo, why are the Brotherhood Without Banners out killing innocent people:dwillhuh:. How did they lose their way? Why is Thoros of Myr allowing this? Has Beric Dondarrion been resurrected so many times that he has lost too much of himself and forgotten his purpose?

Red God shows itself as the enemy again:leostare:. Villain Dany on the way. Hero Bran coming to roll R'hollor into the bushes:smugfavre:

Arya WTF??? Shoulda ducked back into that cave ASAP after securing a ride home. :comeon:

This episode seemed to be sort of a part 1 of 2....and next week looks LIT as fukk:whoo:

Last edited:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
they brought Sandor "the hound" Clegane and Benjen Stark. They need to fukk around and bring back my nikka Syrio Forel "the dancing Master"
latest

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Don't tell me they cut-off the Manderly speech bruh. This was literally the perfect episode for it as the squad was out recruitin.
I think they are saving it for episode 8 or the beginning of 9, when things are looking most dire for the Starks.

But I also thought we would get a broken man speech in an episode called the broken man so what do I know.:mjcry:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
No spoilers but :mjlol:at book readers expecting 2 iconic speeches and not getting either of them

Been telling yall to let go of them expectations:umad:

Hound BYKE:ahh::stylin:

Stuntin on the fakkts axe in hand:stylin:another lost #StarkSet affiliate back to wreck shop

But yo, why are the Brotherhood Without Banners out killing innocent people:dwillhuh:. How did they lose their way? Why is Thoros of Myr allowing this? Has Beric Dondarrion been resurrected so many times that he has lost too much of himself and forgotten his purpose?

Red God shows itself as the enemy again:leostare:. Villain Dany on the way. Hero Bran coming to roll R'hollor into the bushes:smugfavre:

Arya WTF??? Shoulda ducked back into that cave ASAP after securing a ride home. :comeon:

This episode seemed to be sort of a part 1 of 2....and next week looks LIT as fukk:whoo:
They really bout to have that zombie dumb bytch arent they. Thry set it up. Brotherhood dont do that. Where my man thoros at. Total 180 yur right and thats a setup.
I just hope hound aint 1 n done and she makes a splash.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I was at least expecting to see Arya pull out some body armor or something...how in the fukk is that little girl supposed to take all those shanks to the stomach...then be able to swim and walk.:stopitslime:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two straight episodes without Tyrion. Will definitely be made up in these last three tho

Search function all fukked up :martin: