Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Since Jon got to the wall he's been irrationally hated by Thorne and others. He's risked his life to do the right thing over and over again only to be hated more and then murdered. Talking about his family, the truth was Catelyn hated him and made him feel unwanted, he was always jealous of Robb even though they were close because he was always the b*stard with nothing to inherit no matter what he did. Sansa basically ignored him her whole life too. It ain't like Winterfell was all that sweet for him

I though him being resurrected wouldbe changed him.

nikka is still the same except the hair cut.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
all of these family reuniting is so beautiful:mjcry:

shyt is about to get lit:banderas:

should be interesting to see which house teams up with who for these battles. i'm thinking jon/sansa, littlefinger/house of baelish (i think), theon greyjoy/house of pyke will become allies to fight Ramsey.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I though him being resurrected wouldbe changed him.

nikka is still the same except the hair cut.
Agreed that he hasn't changed drastically. But he's still changed. Jon before was willing to do whatever needed to be done without being prompted. This Jon is tired and frustrated. That said someone made a point that I think is legit: What change he has undergone is more the result of dealing with the fact that he was murdered than having died. Dondarrion said coming back changed him as if the act of dying and returning itself changed him, not the way he died. Jon's issues seem to be all about how he died. If he tripped and fell down the steps and came back he wouldn't be different at all

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Agreed that he hasn't changed drastically. But he's still changed. Jon before was willing to do whatever needed to be done without being prompted. This Jon is tired and frustrated. That said someone made a point that I think is legit: What change he has undergone is more the result of dealing with the fact that he was murdered than having died. Dondarrion said coming back changed him as if the act of dying and returning itself changed him, not the way he died. Jon's issues seem to be all about how he died. If he tripped and fell down the steps and came back he wouldn't be different at all

Should have done the other way, he should have been a soft, p*ssy before he died and after should have been a determined man. shtis backwards b.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bran w/ the Walkers still got me :banderas:

John needs to get his balls back. He lookin a lil shaky. N1ggaz talmbout raping your fam and u got to think about riding on fools :mindblown:

What if Khaleesi married Lil T, thats my dream right there:noah:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Should have done the other way, he should have been a soft, p*ssy before he died and after should have been a determined man. shtis backwards b.
I think it's more interesting this way. Everyone expected him to be a brooding, vengeful, angry warrior but very few people, including me thought that they would actually deconstruct the hero/savior archetype and get him to confront death and betrayal in a human or intimate way.

The easy, traditional approach would have been for him to be more rah rah, I will kill you all, mirroring how Dany has lost all relatability because she is so cocksure of herself being some savior badass that doesn't fear anything or anyone, but this actually provokes a more thoughtful dialogue about death and resurrection, and leaves room for more character growth beyond Jon becoming a fearless, emotionless, killing machine that has no fear at all. He has a fear that wasn't there before now, which will make fighting to the death even more heroic for him.

I like what they have done. Much more subtle and nuanced than the usual D&D approach. I honestly didn't see it coming, and for someone that follows set leaks, casting calls, and read the books, I'm glad to be pleasantly surprised by something.:ehh:

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She isnt going to kill him but she will finally play the game and use him

Little Finger been using everyone since season 1
kobelol.png

You think Sansa gon play the Gawd just because she aint getting raped and abused no more? :mjlol:

Everything is going according to plan
kobelol.png

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Little Finger been using everyone since season 1
kobelol.png

You think Sansa gon play the Gawd just because she aint getting raped and abused no more? :mjlol:

Everything is going according to plan
kobelol.png
:mjlol:

U forgot one thing, little finger is still a simp at heart

Hell he caused this whole mess because of his love for catelyn

He loves Sansa and she is aware of it

She will take full advantage. She won't show her hand at first but we will see it in due time