Just end the season.
Daps
zvm1TxR.png

This fukking smiley. :young:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Last time we were face to face we killed like 3/4 of your folks then brought them back to life and have em riding for us now.

Had yall running from the fade 4.3 40.

Jon seen us and he dont want none.

We white walkers breh. We literally walk over Snow all day. Now yall down south of the wall an talkin that mess.

We got bran all shookboy while he isntt even there physically.

And we still not even ranked?

:mjlol:

Only respeck we got is for the children of the forest, who never ducked a fade. Its frostbite season for the rest tho

We aint even gonna ask for respeck on our name. We gonna take it like we took half your squad.

#nightseason

#WalkerGang

zvm1TxR.png
you convinced me

#walkergang

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He don't know.

If you feed a dog big macs for 28 years, and then he find out what Steak is thats a wrap for them big macs:sas2:
Nah, when you got an ain't shyt father who fukkin around in them streets and gets himself killed and yo momma side of the family got to raise you, you riding for the folks you know. Only so long fake thug (fathers) can pretend

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
why is Jon snow so hesitant to ride for his family?

been ackin like a bytch since he came back

I think he's tired of the responsibility, how desperate do you have to be to wake up the dead for help :russ:

#stannisset looking crippled out here... sir Davos begging melisandra for that hail Mary pass

Jon was like :dwillhuh: the whole episode, can't even have a beer without being sent to war again

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:salute:

Us against the world. We was cool with the north. But they been talking a bit to loud now.

Some of em might have some walker blood in em. But they aint tryin to hear me.

:sas2:

#WinterIsHere

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png
for thousands of years the walkers were chillin, did not bother a single thing

then this bytch got dragons, flying beasts that breath our only weakness and can wipe out our entire race?

hell no

#WinterIsComing

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think he's tired of the responsibility, how desperate do you have to be to wake up the dead for help :russ:

#stannisset looking crippled out here... sir Davos begging melisandra for that hail Mary pass

Jon was like :dwillhuh: the whole episode, can't even have a beer without being sent to war again
yo, where did stannisset defect to? We do need a poll thread, a lot of posters done :mjpls: their way out their original sets

Stannis
L stands for lannister
Theonset
Tyrells
Watchset
Spiderset
And I'm sure it was more than one fatherless poster stanning Little Finger :mjlol:

Where y'all at?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo, where did stannisset defect to? We do need a poll thread, a lot of posters done :mjpls: their way out their original sets

Stannis
L stands for lannister
Theonset
Tyrells
Watchset
Spiderset
And I'm sure it was more than one fatherless poster stanning Little Finger :mjlol:

Where y'all at?
Forgot Lord Varys set

:skip: