Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Man, this is all kinds of fukked up. Lucky I'm taking moms out tomorrow. I'm not touching any social media until after I see the episode. Leaks all over the place since dude(Jon) was proven alive and the Rickon bullshyt.

MrSinnister

Daps
mel got a little more status than gilly.

gilly was in the trenches with everybody else and nobody respected her man. her dumber than rocks personality made her an easy target too.
Nah, her status was Stannis. Stannis gone. Notice that the offer to Davos didn't include taking her with him. She was likely to be raped and beheaded.

MrSinnister

Daps
As a side note :lolbron:, the Official Power Rankings may be delayed to Tuesday morning. Except no substitutes, even if they're new and knocking off the wack ass hegemony. :whoa: It's just truth.

I seriously doubt Starkset gets higher than #3 after this week. All depends on if Sparrows come to a head with #Lannistans and how bold the #Bolts are.

MrSinnister

Daps
That happens to dudes with bisexual girlfriends all the time when butchies get they eyes on their shorties :skip:
I don't really call that cheating. Even if the girl takes a break, she always comes back if you don't escalate. No real fluids swapped, and outside a dildo, no real pussies popped.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
As a side note :lolbron:, the Official Power Rankings may be delayed to Tuesday morning. Except no substitutes, even if they're new and knocking off the wack ass hegemony. :whoa: It's just truth.

I seriously doubt Starkset gets higher than #3 after this week. All depends on if Sparrows come to a head with #Lannistans and how bold the #Bolts are.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

MrSinnister

Daps
Dudes at the wall are scared of Mel. Both wildlings and the nw since the bytch is at the sub zero temp of the wall walking around in a red dress because her Lord keeps her warm. Shes a priestess and a witch.
This is likely the only reason they wouldn't try to rape her. Alister would tho.:shaq::merchant:

MrSinnister

Daps
My last shyts were more than over, and made sense. First time really into it, but ya'll actually had a dude putting ghosts in flashbacks and fairies in the top 10. Do ya'll do top 10 screen time or something??:russ:

And NO ONE was brave enough to explain to me how constant L Starks was supposed to be #1. They never started the show as #1 and maybe sniffed it in mid-season 2. I rides with #Starkset, but I'm just being real. #Lannistans live on #1

"Bran just had a dream!!! #Starkset riding!!" WITH NO ARMY.... :rudy:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
My last shyts were more than over, and made sense. First time really into it, but ya'll actually had a dude putting ghosts in flashbacks and fairies in the top 10. Do ya'll do top 10 screen time or something??:russ:

And NO ONE was brave enough to explain to me how constant L Starks was supposed to be #1. They never started the show as #1 and maybe sniffed it in mid-season 2. I rides with #Starkset, but I'm just being real. #Lannistans live on #1
:russell:

MrSinnister

Daps
I'm brave enough. Here it is:

WINTER IS COMING:merchant:
I'll give you that. Doesn't get them to #1, but I'll hold it in consideration as #Starkset, despite all flaws, knows their shyt. I'm sitting here, with that gap, waiting for a vid to pop up :lolbron:.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
No REAL starksetter would disrespect the Children of the Forest.

The First Men signed a pact with the Children thousands of years ago. That pact was sealed on the Isle of Faces in the God's Eye south of what is now Harrenhal. The order of the Green Men was established to tend the land, and many weirwoods remain and the Old Gods rule.

If you roll with the Starks, you roll with the Children.

Don't make me son you further. This is just a warning shot @MrSinnister

MrSinnister

Daps
No REAL starksetter would disrespect the Children of the Forest.

The First Men signed a pact with the Children thousands of years ago. That pact was sealed on the Isle of Faces in the God's Eye south of what is now Harrenhal. The order of the Green Men was established to tend the land, and many weirwoods remain and the Old Gods rule.

If you roll with the Starks, you roll with the Children.

Don't make me son you further. This is just a warning shot @MrSinnister
I'm just a realist. This is what #Lannistans would say about knocking your "children", and sadly, they would be correct.

I'm just the messenger brehs. I live by honor, so I'm blood-bound to #Starkset. I'm not blindly biased tho. #glwt I'm leaping out Winterfell windows when I hear them coming.