Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I swear these nikkas don't even watch the show. Adhd as nikkas.
Just what i meant, make 1 joke and fanboys come flying they hoe asses out their basements :camby::

Explain why they would try gillie but not mel since you have so much insight into the script and all:jbhmm:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just what i meant, make 1 joke and fanboys come flying they hoe asses out their basements :camby::

Explain why they would try gillie but not mel since you have so much insight into the script and all:jbhmm:
mel got a little more status than gilly.

gilly was in the trenches with everybody else and nobody respected her man. her dumber than rocks personality made her an easy target too.

Silkk

Daps
mel got a little more status than gilly.

gilly was in the trenches with everybody else and nobody respected her man. her dumber than rocks personality made her an easy target too.
Mel fine as fukk tho, and they don't know about the witch shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Mel fine as fukk tho, and they don't know about the witch shyt

First off Mel has only been there the equivalent of about 1 1/2 day.

Secondly she's Stannis right hand bytch and nobody at the Watch knows that Stannis is dead. Raping the paramour of a Lord is fool hardy.

Thirdly every man at the Watch isn't about that rape life. Like I said most of them sneak off into the nearest town and smash whores, some of them actually stick to the vows, and a smaller group will definitely take the p*ssy given the opportunity. But again, going back to point one, she's only been there for the equivalent of a day and a half, and with murdering their Lord Commander and the stand off that took place right after, there hasn't been time to really even contemplate anything else.

Silkk

Daps

Secondly she's Stannis right hand bytch and nobody at the Watch knows that Stannis is dead. Raping the paramour of a Lord is fool hardy.

Thirdly every man at the Watch isn't about that rape life. Like I said most of them sneak off into the nearest town and smash whores, some of them actually stick to the vows, and a smaller group will definitely take the p*ssy given the opportunity. But again, going back to point one, she's only been there for the equivalent of a day and a half, and with murdering their Lord Commander and the stand off that took place right after, there hasn't been time to really even contemplate anything else.
:ehh: Good point

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

I could be wrong since they haven't confirmed it either way, but I think everyone at the NW knows that Stannis is dead. When Mel came back she told Jon and Davos and o don't think that news would just stay secret and not spread. I think that is one of the reasons Thorne felt bold enough to kill Jon, because his biggest supporter Stannis, the only one that was willing to help the NW had died.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Episode 4 and 5 titles and synopsis, officially released by HBO.

Season 6, episode 4: “Book of the Stranger” will premiere on Sunday, May 15th.

Synopsis: Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) strikes a deal. Jorah (Iain Glen) and Daario (Michiel Huisman) undertake a difficult task. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and Cersei (Lena Headey) try to improve their situation.

The episode is written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss and directed by Dan Sackheim.

This will be Sackheim’s second episode for Game of Thrones, his first being this coming Sunday’s episode, “Oathbreaker.”

Season 6, episode 5: “The Door” will premiere on Sunday, May 22nd.

Synopsis: Tyrion seeks a strange ally. Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) learns a great deal. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) goes on a mission. Arya (Maisie Williams) is given a chance to prove herself.

This episode is written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss and directed by Jack Bender. The episode will be Bender’s debut with GoT.

Daps

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif