Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My last shyts were more than over, and made sense. First time really into it, but ya'll actually had a dude putting ghosts in flashbacks and fairies in the top 10. Do ya'll do top 10 screen time or something??:russ:

And NO ONE was brave enough to explain to me how constant L Starks was supposed to be #1. They never started the show as #1 and maybe sniffed it in mid-season 2. I rides with #Starkset, but I'm just being real. #Lannistans live on #1

"Bran just had a dream!!! #Starkset riding!!" WITH NO ARMY.... :rudy:

Wouldn't Starkset have been number 1 during the early seasons when Robb was swagging on everybody?

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Wouldn't Starkset have been number 1 during the early seasons when Robb was swagging on everybody?
That's what I meant by season 2. I had you 2 and about to get at #1. But by the time we figured Rob was about to break through (he couldn't save Ned and Joffery assumed megalomaniac status), he married Talisa, and his mom released Jamie.:yeshrug:

I don't see any time during the show where the Starks were flat out #1. Okay, take that back. When King Baratheon went to Winterfell to personally ask Ned to be his hand, that was the only Stark #1 week.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
That's what I meant by season 2. I had you 2 and about to get at #1. But by the time we figured Rob was about to break through (he couldn't save Ned and Joffery assumed megalomaniac status), he married Talisa, and his mom released Jamie.:yeshrug:

I don't see any time during the show where the Starks were flat out #1. Okay, take that back. When King Baratheon went to Winterfell to personally ask Ned to be his hand, that was the only Stark #1 week.

No one cares

:camby:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
No one cares

:camby:
:yeshrug: at least I explain shyt and don't just treat the Starks like Jesus :lolbron:. Logic still controls many things. Nothing about what people claim the power of #Starkset was logical. If you lot want to argue "importance" instead of whatever this is becoming, then that's understandable. I don't take this debates seriously enough where I have to neg fans who aren't even trolling, but have different opinions.:rudy:

Also realize I was responding to a direct question.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Nah, her status was Stannis. Stannis gone. Notice that the offer to Davos didn't include taking her with him. She was likely to be raped and beheaded.
Actually Thorne did say he could take Mel with him

If it goes down they bet not change 1 fukking word.
"Woe to the usurper had we been"
"The Kingsguard does not flee"
"Now it begins"
"No, now it ends"
:wow:
I need all that

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.