Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Brehs and brehettes.........this episode. This fukking episode:wow:

How come throughout the whole thread so far almost no one has mention LYANNA STARK. My gawd. And young Benjen and Ned:krs:But god damn Lyanna:krs::krs:

@horse. kills thats Lyanna STARK not Lyanna Targaryen:umad:Deal with it

And young Willas a.k.a. Hodor:lupe:......what happened to you my man? Back in school you was the man homie:lupe:. I have a theory about what happened to Willas to turn him into Hodor (I didn't invent it). If that theory is true and we see it through Bran, I'm gonna mark the fukk out

And Ramsey killing Roose holy shyt and the little baby holy shyt. Too too much:mindblown:

God damn what else happened.......I can't even keep track. So much shyt this episode and it didn't even feel rushed.

Oh yeah.....the biggest moment of all for me....the Children of the Forest told Bran that he isn't going to stay in the weirwood cave forever :banderas::banderas:that shyt right there is something that not even book readers theorized. I thought he was gonna be stuck in the caves forever. IT'S LIT!!!!:banderas:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
That's not Rhaegar. Rhaegar was already dead. Its Ser Arthur Dayne, the greatest night to ever have lived

@dora_da_destroyer its another Bran flashback. Its young Ned Stark at the end of Roberts Rebellion. Ned has a dream about it in the very first book. I suggest you not look into it any further. That's all we technically know. Anything more would be spoilers even though people will disingenuously call it "theories"

We byke again :mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry:

I had to deal with the pain of Shireen.

I can't handle the pain of Rickon

Don't do it to me. Please D&D.

they need to do a season on this when GoT is done

:blessed:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Snowman back #starkset we :win: out here

:blessed:

WE BACK bytch... #starkset

thKdXe6.gif

WE BACK! WE PUTTING ALL OF YOU fukkS ON WATCH TOO! :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

Brehs....

WE BIKE!!
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

#Starkset

#startkset we byke
Oh yea we back it's a #Starkset party :win:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yall right its kingsguard and not Rhaegar...

Rhaegar had diamonds in his armor chest piece and those dudes just wearing regular kingsguard armor....

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Brehs and brehettes.........this episode. This fukking episode:wow:

How come throughout the whole thread so far almost no one has mention LYANNA STARK. My gawd. And young Benjen and Ned:krs:But god damn Lyanna:krs::krs:

@horse. kills thats Lyanna STARK not Lyanna Targaryen:umad:Deal with it

And young Willas a.k.a. Hodor:lupe:......what happened to you my man? Back in school you was the man homie:lupe:. I have a theory about what happened to Willas to turn him into Hodor (I didn't invent it). If that theory is true and we see it through Bran, I'm gonna mark the fukk out

And Ramsey killing Roose holy shyt and the little baby holy shyt. Too too much:mindblown:

God damn what else happened.......I can't even keep track. So much shyt this episode and it didn't even feel rushed.

Oh yeah.....the biggest moment of all for me....the Children of the Forest told Bran that he isn't going to stay in the weirwood cave forever :banderas::banderas:that shyt right there is something that not even book readers theorized. I thought he was gonna be stuck in the caves forever. IT'S LIT!!!!:banderas:
My wife changed her name to my last name

It's probably different in your house, so you're unfamiliar with how that works :ehh: