Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Who is that at the 26 sec mark?

Ned Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen...

That's not Rhaegar. Rhaegar was already dead. Its Ser Arthur Dayne, the greatest night to ever have lived

@dora_da_destroyer its another Bran flashback. Its young Ned Stark at the end of Roberts Rebellion. Ned has a dream about it in the very first book. I suggest you not look into it any further. That's all we technically know. Anything more would be spoilers even though people will disingenuously call it "theories"

We byke again :mjcry:

:whoo: man like ramsey bout to put rickon and that wildling broad on dem summerjam crosses...i bet that's what the present is :banderas:

@Adam3000 D & D giveth and taketh from starkset breh :to::russ:

:mjcry::mjcry:

I had to deal with the pain of Shireen.

I can't handle the pain of Rickon

Don't do it to me. Please D&D.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Bernie Sanders made Jamie lean back.

Medieval Bernie Sanders ready to die :wow:

Dude done built his own army of religious nuts.

Tyrion tryin to become free sample teriyaki chicken :damn:

That second dragon was really like

"Nicca you know what time it is...help a nicca out...lehhhdodisss :myman:" :laff:

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif
ayra

I expected Ramsey to do this to dthe baby when he held him

snitsky-punt.gif

:mjlol:

U know them dogs ate good today :eat::eat::eat:
View media item 7998

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's not Rhaegar. Rhaegar was already dead. Its Ser Arthur Dayne, the greatest night to ever have lived

@dora_da_destroyer its another Bran flashback. Its young Ned Stark at the end of Roberts Rebellion. Ned has a dream about it in the very first book. I suggest you not look into it any further. That's all we technically know. Anything more would be spoilers even though people will disingenuously call it "theories"

We byke again :mjcry:

:mjcry::mjcry:

I had to deal with the pain of Shireen.

I can't handle the pain of Rickon

Don't do it to me. Please D&D.
I'm all into spoilers and theories, what spoiler are you alluding to? Not the big one everyone should know by no right?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But in theory she could bring anyone back from the dead. I don't like it am I not entitled to that :stopitslime:

there's no reason to bring stannis back. she literally abandoned that nikka when he needed her most because she knew the prophecy was wrong. fukk she look like combing the woods of winterfell tryna bring him back?

stannis was never the one. he was just a bridge that led her to the true gawd of this GoT shyt. nikka did nothing but rack up L's and murder family members. fukk 'em.