Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
ONE MO TIME FO DA WORLD

I did NOT expect dat to go down so easy. Some fire/blood magic as we know is "only death can pay for life" but maybe you get a pass when you're a Red Priest/Preistess. Or maybe the death is "pay it forward" but I wonder if Melle Mel gonna live out the season. Will Davos ever find out about Shireen?

RAMSAY U STUPID PSYCHO MUTHAfukkA! Now not only is yo ass about to go toe to toe with the other "b*stard" North of you, you think the Freys are gonna be keepin that alliance with you now that you turnt lil brudda and fat bytch inta puppy chow?!!!!

Roose was class, Ramsay = :trash:

Get that muthafukka, Snowman! Get im! And Sansa, you take care of them Freys - play em both off each other!

Shyt got LIT tonight! I'm even happy to see dem Krakens back in da game. Balon winner of the War of Five Kings - for five minutes!:ufdup:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
deadass this episode was just an allegory of how a fresh cut can bring a real one BACK TO LIFE, just vision it brehs
full
full

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

I just feel like, ultimately, there was no real "point" to Stannis's story.

I mean, look how it ended in such a nonchalant way. Everything lead to...him being killed by Brienne, after getting blowed out in a battle against the Boltons. The fact that he had one of the main storylines is kind of the problem...it was a lackluster ending.

His storyline didn't exist in a vacuum. His story ends tragically, as a man consumed by his duty that he was willing to do anything to reach his goals. But the point of his story continued on with Mel and Davos. He was a red herring, for both Melisandre, and the viewer, thinking he has this grand purpose, when really the grand purpose lied with Mel and Davos, his two sidekicks that hated each other.

Last edited: