Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I like the books but they have a point - dude should've wrapped the shyt up in 5 books max and maybe used the Dorne, Ironborn and Brienne shyt as spin off books. Book 4 is a chore - 5 is not so bad although not on the levels of 1 - 3.

Looks as if just like with the books the show's best will be between seasons 1-3.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This season should have enough big/cathartic moments to be a top 3 season. If it doesn't reach that then it would have to be a reflection of poor plotting/writing.

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
No, he's right. There are only 3 blacks in the show - Salladhor Saan, Aero Hotep (killed) and the King of Qarth (killed). The rest of the characters you mentioned are depicted as the mixed ethnic people of the East. They are fittingly are labelled "mongrels" in the book. You might as well include the Dothraki if you're just going to label as black everyone with skin darker than pale because most of the Mereen people look similar to the Dothraki. Blacks are supposed to be from the Summer Isles. The show has basically killed them all off including Hotep, who easily defeated a Kingsguard in the book.

Thanks sir these imbeciles would rather live in a made up untrue fantasy world
, ALSO to add I think Aero Hote and Xaro were a diffrent race in the book :(

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Nobody's reading 171 pages to get why this thread is being derailed with SOS :mjlol:. Just explain why now it's suddenly important yesterday? Is this some weekly thing as well? We all know there's very fee brothers and sisters in this show. It's like women crying about comic book characters. We hardly buy or fund the shyt, so what do you expect?

What we should be crying about is why WE can't make shyt like this, and everything has to be about basic shyt we know well, but doesn't really make us think outside of our own experiences as much? Why are most of our shows validation fixes? Learn that answer FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

YOU KNOW WHAT *HONEST TRUTH* IM ACTUALLY AN AUTHOR AND IVE WRITTEN THE DRAFT FOR 9 FULL BOOKS AS WELL AS 34 MANGA IF THERES A REAL GOOD ARTIST ON HERE SOMEWHERE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT, I CANT DRAW VERY WELL BUT I CAN WRITE LIKE A MOTHER******* I HAVE 4 SERIES THAT TAKE PLACE IN A FANTASY WEST AFRICAN SETTING, AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY WORDS COME TO LIFE.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU KNOW WHAT *HONEST TRUTH* IM ACTUALLY AN AUTHOR AND IVE WRITTEN THE DRAFT FOR 9 FULL BOOKS AS WELL AS 34 MANGA IF THERES A REAL GOOD ARTIST ON HERE SOMEWHERE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT, I CANT DRAW VERY WELL BUT I CAN WRITE LIKE A MOTHER******* I HAVE 4 SERIES THAT TAKE PLACE IN A FANTASY WEST AFRICAN SETTING, AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY WORDS COME TO LIFE.

Post some work somewhere like Reddit and see if they like it?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Snow parents are really Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen? The flames gonna bring him back to life?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It just annoys me how the writers and others pretend they're ready to wrap shyt up, but they drag along storylines. Everyone knows Jon will be resurrected, so why make us wait. Get into the story :damn: Ise time more efficiently.