Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Have you guys seen Reddit's supposed season 6, episode 2 leak?
I saw it existed but I am not tempted at all to read it. I have always read spoilers in the past because the books existed anyway and not much was surprising, but nowadays that 95% of the stuff is unknown I prefer to remain unspoiled.

I will never forget the feeling I had after the Red Wedding (I hadn't read the books yet at that point) and also after the White Walker turned Craster's baby blue.......I would like to be able to feel those feelings again

:wow:

Last edited:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I'm saw it existed but I am not tempted at all to read it. I have always read spoilers in the past because the books existed anyway and not much was surprising, but nowadays that 95% of the stuff is unknown I prefer to remain unspoiled.

I will never forget the feeling I had after the Red Wedding (I hadn't read the books yet at that point) and also after the White Walker turned Craster's baby blue.......I would like to be able to feel those feelings again

:wow:

By the way, please edit your previous post. Hinting that certain sets are due for big W's is dry spoiling.

Yeah. My bad.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
  • Episode 2 (“Home”): 54 minutes
  • Episode 3 (“Oathbreaker”): 53 minutes
  • Episode 4 ("Book of the Stranger"): 59 minutes
  • Episode 5 ("The Door"): 57 minutes
  • Episode 6: 52 minutes
  • Episode 7: 51 minutes
  • Episode 8: 59 minutes
  • Episode 9: 60 minutes
Episodes 3,4,5, and 9:blessed:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Same here. I only once in a long while watched Alt Shift X's channel for their videos on GOT book theories.

But I'm now all in & subscribed to their channel for all their GoT content after watching their review for the season premiere.

Comicbookgirl's review for the season premiere was :flabbynsick:. She tried to do a live stream from special studio using some wannabe Twitch app. It was a hot mess. I stopped watching after 2 minutes. She needs go back to the format for reviews she did in past seasons.
Bish needs to get naked. :camby: