Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Interesting.... :ehh:

Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) and Jerome Flynn (Bronn) never speak to each other on set.

Word got out that tensions were high on set because of a feud between Headey and Flynn. It got to the point where the actors had to be separated at all times. Nobody knows how it started but it may have something to do with the fact that the two of them dated and then it ended...badly. Very badly.
Probably pulled a real life Bronn and hit and quit it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the season:wow:

I got SO much to say:wow:

Wish I could've been in this thread:mjcry:

But fukk all that:leostare:

#Targset in this bytch all for you dwarf memory nikkas:banderas:

Squad got stronger, the dragons got longer:umad:

Get down or lay down :win:

Bytch nikkas:win::win:
:win::win:

*throws signs*

Shout out to homie Jon TARGARYEN while we at it:win:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That scene where Davos confronts Melisandre about Shireen is the GOAT acting I've ever seen on that show:wow:

Davos had me bout to:mjcry:

And the slick commentary on religion:wow:

I even slick felt bad for Melisandre:wow:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Binged the whole series the past few weeks.
Good show. Entertaining. Don't think it's as great as everyone makes it out to be but that's just me. Best thing about it is you never know when characters you like are going to get got. Have you watching like :lupe: could this be it.
As long as Tyrion, Jon Snow, and granny Tyrell there I'm good. They better not kill any of them off :ufdup:
That cinematography in the Battle of the b*stards fight scene is :wow: flawlessly amazing.
Aria that little bytch tho. Prob the most dope character on the show.
Every King is a hoe. Well Robert was cool but jofree and his little punk ass brother. Glad both those fukkers dead.
They momma a crazy ass bytch.

What I didn't like about the show is
1. I think all white folk look alike it's hard as hell to tell some of these bald bearded white men apart (that's all on me tho :pachaha: )
2. Some storylines should be kept out. Bran storyline is wack. Who cares bout that nikka. I didn't even know there was another son, the one who got kidnapped by ramsey, until they were off in the woods. I'm like who this nikka and had to go Google :heh: The fat simp ass nikka who cuffed the chick with the baby he a waste of screen time too. Don't nobody wanna watch him save hoes and read books.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binged the whole series the past few weeks.
Good show. Entertaining. Don't think it's as great as everyone makes it out to be but that's just me. Best thing about it is you never know when characters you like are going to get got. Have you watching like :lupe: could this be it.
As long as Tyrion, Jon Snow, and granny Tyrell there I'm good. They better not kill any of them off :ufdup:
That cinematography in the Battle of the b*stards fight scene is :wow: flawlessly amazing.
Aria that little bytch tho. Prob the most dope character on the show.
Every King is a hoe. Well Robert was cool but jofree and his little punk ass brother. Glad both those fukkers dead.
They momma a crazy ass bytch.

What I didn't like about the show is
1. I think all white folk look alike it's hard as hell to tell some of these bald bearded white men apart (that's all on me tho :pachaha: )
2. Some storylines should be kept out. Bran storyline is wack. Who cares bout that nikka. I didn't even know there was another son, the one who got kidnapped by ramsey, until they were off in the woods. I'm like who this nikka and had to go Google :heh: The fat simp ass nikka who cuffed the chick with the baby he a waste of screen time too. Don't nobody wanna watch him save hoes and read books.
Bran is top 3 most important char breh :russ: