Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh:wow:

GOAT moment in TV history. Surpassed the Red Wedding

Most emotional I have ever felt watching TV or Film
It was up there

Rewatching the Red wedding now and the whole thing still has me :fire::fire::fire:

fakkit as Frey and his busted, inbred daughters

bytch ass Bolton

Robb:mjcry:

Starks taking L after L after L:mjcry:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I like chunky Dany more than season 1 Dany:manny:
You know she probably got that gushy gushy
giphy.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just binge watched the entire series brehs

S7 gonna be insane :wow:

first time watching it?

if so, you lucky motherfukker :banderas:

i wish i can see the entire series without knowing shyt. When season 1 first came out i still remember being in awe of the whole world and story all the way up to the day before episode 10 "baelor"...some fukking fakkit on a video preview for the next episode on youtube started off a comment like "when joffrey executes ned" :mindblown: i was so pissed that afterwards i was like fukk it im reading the books...cause i had so many possibilities in my head on what ned was gonna do but it didnt come across my mind that joffrey will kill him :wow:....i caught up with the books before season 2 started and i still got surprised by shyt like the red wedding...in the books is way more heartbreaking but the show still pulled it off but damn i still wish i had that fresh set of eyes watching this shyt, i still love it tho ...im watching it all over again now im already in the middle of season 1 lol

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reading the 5th book in the series', Dance of Dragons, and Barristan Selmy trains a black swordsman said to be as talented a young swordsman as Jaime Lannister. This is the quote:

"Some of them had been training for the fighting pits when Daenerys Targaryen took Meereen and freed them from their chains. Those had had a good acquaintance with sword and spear and battle-axe even before Ser Barristan got hold of them. A few might well be ready. The boy from the Basilisk Isles, for a start. Tumco Lho. Black as maester’s ink he was, but fast and strong, the best natural swordsman Selmy had seen since Jaime Lannister."

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
first time watching it?

if so, you lucky motherfukker :banderas:

i wish i can see the entire series without knowing shyt. When season 1 first came out i still remember being in awe of the whole world and story all the way up to the day before episode 10 "baelor"...some fukking fakkit on a video preview for the next episode on youtube started off a comment like "when joffrey executes ned" :mindblown: i was so pissed that afterwards i was like fukk it im reading the books...cause i had so many possibilities in my head on what ned was gonna do but it didnt come across my mind that joffrey will kill him :wow:....i caught up with the books before season 2 started and i still got surprised by shyt like the red wedding...in the books is way more heartbreaking but the show still pulled it off but damn i still wish i had that fresh set of eyes watching this shyt, i still love it tho ...im watching it all over again now im already in the middle of season 1 lol
This show got the best season finales of any show I've ever watched and that first season is so amazing :wow:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This hasn't got much to do with the season 6 thread, but I'm watching Soirees (edit, fukksake autocorrect SHIREEN) get introduced in season 3 right now and i needed somewhere to vent.

SHIRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :to::to:WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?:sadbron:

fukk ALL #STANNISSET AS A STAFF, RECORD LABEL AND AS A MOTHERfukkING CREW

:pacspit::pacspit:

AND IF YOURE DOWN WITH STANNISSET, fukk YOU TOO

:pacspit:

RED bytch APOLOGISTS, fukk YOU TOO :pacspit:
DIE SLOW MOTHERfukkERS, THA GAWD JON SNOW SHOULDVE MADE SURE ALL YOUR SMOKEBABIES DONT GROW :pachaha:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm reading the 5th book in the series', Dance of Dragons, and Barristan Selmy trains a black swordsman said to be as talented a young swordsman as Jaime Lannister. This is the quote:

"Some of them had been training for the fighting pits when Daenerys Targaryen took Meereen and freed them from their chains. Those had had a good acquaintance with sword and spear and battle-axe even before Ser Barristan got hold of them. A few might well be ready. The boy from the Basilisk Isles, for a start. Tumco Lho. Black as maester’s ink he was, but fast and strong, the best natural swordsman Selmy had seen since Jaime Lannister."
i believe in this entire show we got 3 black people

the fake me out nikka for quarth

adibisi the slaver

and the big nikka with the soul calibur weapon who didn't do shyt

and yet we got ill ass nikkas all up in the books who can't even get a cameo appearance :mjcry:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Interesting.... :ehh:

yahoo said:
Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) and Jerome Flynn (Bronn) never speak to each other on set.

Word got out that tensions were high on set because of a feud between Headey and Flynn. It got to the point where the actors had to be separated at all times. Nobody knows how it started but it may have something to do with the fact that the two of them dated and then it ended...badly. Very badly.