Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent

BREHS...THIS TRAILER RIGHT HERE... :blessed:only way it could have more impact is if I hadn't seen the show yet and would been like :krs:

I watched this shyt over and over when it was first posted. Just watched it again now. Decided I will watch it every fukking day before I leave the house to scream KING IN THE NORTH at random strangers.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

BREHS...THIS TRAILER RIGHT HERE... :blessed:only way it could have more impact is if I hadn't seen the show yet and would been like :krs:

we will never see tv like this again in 50 years... someone will try and copy it.. do some low grade bullshyt... but this... THIS RIGHT HERE :banderas:

from the acting, to the wardrobe, the effects, the sets, sound... and that's not even getting to the story yet.. the did this right.. and i haven't complained about a single season yet... it's literally flawless as a whole

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alt Shift X finally dropped his video for the season finale:

What does Cersei’s wildfire BBQ mean for her character? Why did Tommen jump? How are Walder Frey and Jaime Lannister alike? Why is Cersei so numb to the death of her son? What’s going on at Oldtown? What’ll happen to Melisandre? What are Olenna and the Sand Snakes up to? Who might Daenerys marry? What’ll happen to Arya? What’s up between Sansa and Littlefinger? Who are Jon Snow’s parents? What’s the situation in Westeros at the end of Season 6?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Yes yes yesssssss :blessed:

VyEVman

Brehs look at this closely, he literally died with the blessed smiley :wow:

:whew:

Sparrows can't fly for ever in westeros :pacspit:

image.gif