Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
CIBbkGdUYAEewpY.jpg

:bryan:

Daps
She may be fire resistant but not immune. I don't know
In the books her hands blistered up either after riding Drogon or pulling the spears from his body.

I may be remembering wrong, but I think in Daznaks Pit in the book, Drogon burns off all her hair bald

The other instance that had me thinking she was immune was when they burnt her chains off and rescued her from the house of the undying.

FuAhJFm.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The other instance that had me thinking she was immune was when they burnt her chains off and rescued her from the house of the undying.

FuAhJFm.gif
she's immune in the series... the boiling hot water.. no pain

the burned hands on the hot eggs, no burns, no pain

a full on fukking fire enough to burn drogo to ash... not even a hair on fire, no screams, nothing

if she's not fully immune SHOW WISE, they've given us zero indication

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yeah, she may be immune in the show. Definitely not in the books. I just don't think its relevant to the end game, so HBO just decided to add it in to make her more bad ass. Or alternatively, they added it in because she is one of their stars and they don't want to have to burn her hair off bald and have her with makeup burns all over her body for seasons 6 and 7 :ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah, she may be immune in the show. Definitely not in the books. I just don't think its relevant to the end game, so HBO just decided to add it in to make her more bad ass. Or alternatively, they added it in because she is one of their stars and they don't want to have to burn her hair off bald and have her with makeup burns all over her body for seasons 6 and 7 :ld:
do you think the flux will show up on screen? her immunity to burning could be replacing that

that's not a spoiler, show fans, relax :whoa:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think I might've missed something. How did Brienne know what Stannis looked like? It's not like he was running campaign ads on Westeros news

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I think I might've missed something. How did Brienne know what Stannis looked like? It's not like he was running campaign ads on Westeros news
Without listing his resume, profile, accomplishments, titles, & etc. Just being a Baratheon makes Stannis 1 of the most famous lords all of Westeros

He's 1 of the 5 kings in "The War of the Five Kings":
450px-Zippo514_the_war_of_five_kings.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Whelp I'm not coming back next season :snoop:

Only character I still liked died :why:
Stannis right? Not that emo faq snow surely. To be honest tho I don't really feel Stannis was ever utilized fully, I hate how he was written from day 1. Never lived up to his hype I bet he's a lot doper on the pages

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Brehs , why the furore over the Ramsay/Sansa scene but not the Danerys(sp?) & Khal Drogo scene earlier in the series? There's virtually no difference between the two from what I can tell.