Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
apparently this year it's from april 6 to april 12 :francis:

DirecTV will be showing the free preview of HBO and Cinemax April 10-13.
There will be a free preview of HBO and Cinemax on Verizon FIOS April 10-13.
Cox Communications customers can watch a free preview of HBO and Cinemax April 10-13.
From April 10-13, Time Warner customers can watch a free preview of HBO and Cinemax.
Consolidated Communications will be showing a free preview of HBO and Cinemax April 10-12.
HBO and Cinemax will be shown April 10-13 on AT&T U-Verse.
Bright House customers can watch a free preview of HBO April 10-13.
The free preview of HBO on Midcontinent will be April 10-13.
Dish Network is taking part now until April 13.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Watching them early is just gonna fukk this thread up. This is about to be the wackest GoT season thread. Everyone knew what was up on the weekends and that made for great discussion, now this thread is just gonna be filled with spoiler tags and nikkas bytching about what shouldn't be discussed. See y'all nikkas in 6 weeks.. i think :guilty:

That's what I was most looking forward to, the live play-by-play discussions on The Coli. That's what brought me to this site in the first place. Don't mess this up, guys.:sadcam:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I understand that four eps leaked due to the screeners but how the hell did two more leak? Makes me wonder if the whole season could leak. How could a hacker get two eps that weren't in the screeners?

The launch for this season has been a lot less hyped than previous ones IMO. The trailers were sparse and didn't get as many views as past seasons. I wonder what the ratings will be.