Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I don't know whether to be mad or laugh at cats that are blown their wads early and watching.Y'all are seriously about to watch 4 episodes and be ahead of the rest of everyone else? Where's the excitement? The anticipation? I'm not going to get on a pulpit though. Just going to bounce in case some p*ssy wants to get cute and post up spoilers. It was fun, yall.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
vZ4NSHA.jpg
I was ready for tonight but I come in this thread and see Winter has came early:blessed: #TeamStark

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yo, I didn't have HBO a few days ago, I was going to catch the season premiere online later, but my last night all of the premium channels suddenly appeared on my TV. :krs::ahh: I asked my husband if he upgraded, and he looked at me like :rudy: Probably some type of marketing ploy, but who the hell cares. Merry fukking Christmas everybody:blessed:, I'll see y'all tonight at 8pm!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yo, I didn't have HBO a few days ago, I was going to catch the season premiere online later, but my last night all of the premium channels suddenly appeared on my TV. :krs::ahh: I asked my husband if he upgraded, and he looked at me like :rudy: Probably some type of marketing ploy, but who the hell cares. Merry fukking Christmas everybody:blessed:, I'll see y'all tonight at 8pm!
it's xfinity watchathon, i think

appears to be unnecessary at this point anyway :mjcry:

this is what we get for getting just as excited about the thread as for the show itself :mjcry: