Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Bruh. I thought the biggest thing I was gonna comment on tonight was the amount of horse CGI.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
They didn't show Stannis's death on screen. We still out here #Stannisset we out here, still sooo strong. Ours is the fury, we finna save the 7 kingdoms from the white walkers @Soundbwoy
This is a joke right? Stannis if alive is without an army since Ramsey the gawd crushed the buildings. You know he doesn't understand the word surrender. He killed or flayed even man captured. Stannis also owes the Iron Bank a debt he can't repay since they funded his army and navy. Lol Stannisset is the most delusional set of them all.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
explain to me what that was about. Why did she take off the ring?
That the dothraki her old husband khal Drogo band. She gonna try to appeal to them as a khalessi that's why she took the ring off I think. They ain't gonna wanna here that shut. Gonna try and fukk with her not knowing drogon in round da corner :pachaha: dro probably gonna eat the leader and the rest if them gonna get in line

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Kit Harrington signed on for two more seasons though :sas2:
iHRpfwGtLzlCr.gif

My nikka!