Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I thought drogon was gonna put in more work than that :sadcam: expected him to fly in a circle and just flame them all out.

Yeah, I was expecting more from Drogon, I expected fireballs and entire sections of the stadium to look like a California Wildfire....
A lot of terrible things have happened on this show, but what happened to Shireen is the worst :to:

I think Talisa's Stark's death is probably the worst we've seen, with her 7/8 month pregnant belly being repeatedly stabbed and shortly die in a pool of blood later still holds that title....

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:bryan:Man fukk this show. These show runners just making shyt up for shock value.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

yo breh whatch the inside the episode...david benioff says that GRRM told them this shyt was going to happen and it had them like :merchant:...this shyt gon happen in the books...:sadbron:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I didn't think the CGI looked too bad here:mjshrug23:
tumblr_npltqfYizL1qz72sno1_500.gif