Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yall gots to chill with them negs, a brother is grieving
9AcB5ns.gif
Just accept the L and move on breh...

Dat #IronBankSet or some shyt.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Great episode, really kept the tension from "Hardhome" going, but we all know how Stannis gets down for quite sometime, if he can commission his own brother to get his life snatched, then it isn't beyond him to sacrifice his daughter. Ma Dukes already co-signed on this and Davos should have sent a Raven to Westorsi Child Protection Services....:ehh:

Olly is going to pull a Kenard real quick, but against who? I don't think Snowman is going to make it next episode due to the internal strife in the Night's Watch...If not Snowman, maybe someone high up in the Wildling Chain...
Arya about to get her "V for Vendetta" on in the next episode, and Ser Merwyn pulling an Pastor Camden /Duggar Family thing I see:francis:.

The L maybe coming for #Bendthekneemovement as Brienne is about to redeem Renley's death and Stannis probably won't see it coming. Remember, she has "Oathkeeper" with her...:leostare:

Prince Doran one of the more reasonable rulers and does whats best for his people, not looking to make waves, but not be a push-over. Could have been a jerk about the whole fiasco with the Sand Snakes and Lannisters, but he put his grief behind him and looked to keep peace. :obama:Bronn and Jamie live to see another day and may get to meet the most beautiful woman in the world.

Bootlegg Dhaario with his stories, too busy stroking his ego and naked-lady knife instead of guarding your Queen and you had to be saved by Jorah who saw the trap while in a death pit and from 100+ feet away. :smugfavre:

The Insurgents in the Party City Masks, I expected Drogon to roast those simps like the 4th of the July, but he was catching spears to the neck like a party favor....If the Halloween Harpies consisting of goons and idiots can injure the Dragons, a hardened army could probably make short work of them at this stage. Drogon may be the last one left since the others are chained up and guarded by the Unsullied who are no better than Target Security Guards...They could have hit them up and then made the move on the Queen...:comeon:

Definitely on of the top episodes in the series....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
fukk Stannis :damn:

Gonna just take this L and sit on the sidelines until next season :francis:

I'm #GiantSet from now on...

They won't disappoint a breh like this right....? :lupe:
time of fan to switch back n forth between the giants and jets. nah it's too late for all of that. :scusthov:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: @ tonights episode....:pacspit: #StannisSet fukk yall with a flaming AIDS dikk.

Swagless Daario actually had some dope dialogue only to have Danger Mouse look at him like :usure:

Pit scene was even better than in the books :blessed: Tyrion saving my curly haired gawdess :mjcry: You know the young Imp lord can't let that A1 take a L. :win:
No spoilers but don't sleep on #DorneLordsSnakeSet :smugfavre: they got plans.

Littlefinger Set keep winning...what this nikka say like 4 episodes ago...Let Stannis and the Boltons wipe eachother out :myman:

Drogon in the cut :demonic: Just so ya'll know, them dragons is only pre-teen size my nikka :merchant: