Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
#stannisset are we getting some movement tonight? Starving for screentime these last few eps :why:

Ramsey making a mistake coming after the gawds Stannis, Mel and Davos :francis:

Lord of Light protect us :blessed:

And if Shireen is sacrificied to get that crown.....:mjcry: .....its for the good of the realm
Yeah we are breh

I checked the episode info

#StannisSet :blessed:

Daps
a brehs we watching this live or finals game 2?

Who wins the Finals has already been determined :mjlol:
Who wins the game of thrones thou :lupe:

:russ:

I'll be watching the finals...live sports trumps all, this is why there's on demand.

Tryna read through all these pages after an episode 9, tho....my job ain't getting no productivity out of me the beginning of next week:why:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
6DxSJwd.jpg
Ay yo......:dead:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just out of curiosity, did Stannis say that shyt about not making the same mistake as Ned in the books?

If not, I'm inclined to think HBO switched that up. Which would be a good thing, imo. Book Stannis sounding like a hoe right now. How can he be all about that honor and shyt if he failed to do his duty in informing his brother (especially after he thinks Cersei killed Jon Arryn). Wether Robert believes him or not, you gotta tell him, man.

The mistake u talking about is ned only telling him right? Yea he does say that right before he sends the letter to every castle in westeros..

The thing u gotta understand about Robert and stannis...them nikkas did NOT get along at all. It was just a straight up hateful relationship, that's why you hear Robert tell Ned "I never loved my brothers..you were the brother I chose".

Robert did a lot of dirty shyt to stannis like giving storms end to renly after stannis not only defended it in a long hard siege, but he was next in line to inherent it and robert skipped him. In fact after the siege, Robert thanked Ned for lifting the siege and not Stannis for defending it. Then he sends Stannis to capture dragonstone with his ships which stannis does but all Robert does is blame him for dany and vyseris escaping

Robert also fukked a bytch in stannis wedding bed before stannis even got a chance to with selyse on their wedding night so he took that as a jab at the honor of his wife's family which also pissed him off

And the final nail in the coffin was Robert making Ned hand of the king. Stannis n Jon arryn were both running shyt for years on the small council and stannis was getting closer to the truth about Jamie and cersei and Robert once again didn't even think about him. So he bounced to dragonstone to "regroup and think of his next move"...I think that's when he met melisandre

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
only 2 more episodes before this shyt is 100% spoiler free.

That's not true at all. Please believe me, if you open them flood gates there is shyt that hasn't been shown on the tv show that book readers would be more than happy to spoil for people in here.
This. It looks like some of the storylines that were cut out from this season, will be happening next season.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Stannis got little brother syndrome too. He hates how he's always compared to Robert no matter what. And while he has deep flaws, hes 50 times the man and would-be king that Robert was. Even as kids, Robert was into fukking and hunting and Stannis was preparing to be a nobleman, even though he'd just be head of a cadet branch

Daps
The mistake u talking about is ned only telling him right? Yea he does say that right before he sends the letter to every castle in westeros..

The thing u gotta understand about Robert and stannis...them nikkas did NOT get along at all. It was just a straight up hateful relationship, that's why you hear Robert tell Ned "I never loved my brothers..you were the brother I chose".

Robert did a lot of dirty shyt to stannis like giving storms end to renly after stannis not only defended it in a long hard siege, but he was next in line to inherent it and robert skipped him. In fact after the siege, Robert thanked Ned for lifting the siege and not Stannis for defending it. Then he sends Stannis to capture dragonstone with his ships which stannis does but all Robert does is blame him for dany and vyseris escaping

Robert also fukked a bytch in stannis wedding bed before stannis even got a chance to with selyse on their wedding night so he took that as a jab at the honor of his wife's family which also pissed him off

And the final nail in the coffin was Robert making Ned hand of the king. Stannis n Jon arryn were both running shyt for years on the small council and stannis was getting closer to the truth about Jamie and cersei and Robert once again didn't even think about him. So he bounced to dragonstone to "regroup and think of his next move"...I think that's when he met melisandre

Ok gotcha.

I just lost a lot of respect for Stannis and I partly blame him for Ned's death. He likes to tell this tale about him always doing his duty even when being slighted, but the fact is he ran like a bytch with realm-shattering info in his back pocket

I don't know how y'all support this hoe. Now I'm hoping Ramsay flays him and The Snowman comes through to stomp out the Boltons

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ok gotcha.

I just lost a lot of respect for Stannis and I partly blame him for Ned's death. He likes to tell this tale about him always doing his duty even when being slighted, but the fact is he ran like a bytch with realm-shattering info in his back pocket

I don't know how y'all support this hoe. Now I'm hoping Ramsay flays him and The Snowman comes through to stomp out the Boltons
Stannis has proved time and again to be a bytch. He's not eve the rightful king by his own logic :pachaha: