Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn near hitting 10 times on watching episode 8 brehs. Reaching Watchers of the Wall levels now :wow:

Quick question regarding the mist that wiped out all the widlings on the other side of the gates in one full swoop. Why wouldnt the WWs have just kept it going knocking out everyone right up to the shore where Jon, Tormund and company were.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
h9brfR3.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I was just thinking and as mentioned, Sansa killing Ramsay would do nothing for her station at Winterfell. She has nowhere to go after that.

I"m just thinking that maybe she's gonna off Theon or possibly Myranda. Ramsay may be a b*stard and would kill off Myranda himself but she's the only one that seemed to make it out of his little fukk session knowing how to live so she must be something to him.

If she kills Theon, after all that work Ramsay put into breaking him down that'd really be just as big a blow. I don't get the feeling that he cares for either one of them, they're just his things and he's a brat. She'd take away one of his toys. It'd be extra because she knows that Theon didn't kill her brothers now which would just make it better for me somehow. What blowback that would cause I'm unsure but it seems the only way to go.

Either that or she's gonna forcefully abort that new Bolton baby and see how Ramsay feels about it.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Stannis was the one who discovered that cersei kids were from Jaime, he knows cersei had john arryn killed, so he left the small counsel before ned became the hand so for stannis it doesnt make sense to link up with the folks that were responsible for his brothers death.Even as a #stannisset member I do believe stannis shouldve link up with robb :ld:

I could see robb and stannis butting heads. They both want everything their way.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Rewatching episode 8 for the third time. Most Ive done for this series.

I was gonna just watch the Battle at Hardhome, but :ohlawd: at how inexperienced Danny is to Tyrion.

Daps
I know for a fact in the books stannis knew about cersei/jamie when he was in the small council. Him and jon arryn use to pay visits to gendry and every other b*stard in KL but he bounced when jon arryn died. He knew that robert wasnt gonna believe him and just call him a hater, so there was nothing he can really do but bounce.

Just out of curiosity, did Stannis say that shyt about not making the same mistake as Ned in the books?

If not, I'm inclined to think HBO switched that up. Which would be a good thing, imo. Book Stannis sounding like a hoe right now. How can he be all about that honor and shyt if he failed to do his duty in informing his brother (especially after he thinks Cersei killed Jon Arryn). Wether Robert believes him or not, you gotta tell him, man.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
#stannisset are we getting some movement tonight? Starving for screentime these last few eps :why:

Ramsey making a mistake coming after the gawds Stannis, Mel and Davos :francis:

Lord of Light protect us :blessed:

And if Shireen is sacrificied to get that crown.....:mjcry: .....its for the good of the realm