Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

elmamey

Rookie
Daps
Are they following the books? I hope not. I haven't read them, but I prefer they went away from them so nobody would know how this will all end.

still 2 more books that havent come out. show will finish way before the last book comes out lol theres only 2 seasons left

:mjcry:

elmamey

Rookie
Daps
How u know there's only 2 seasons left? Thats final?

its more than likely whats gonna happen. they had some interviews last year where HBO said they were trying to keep it to 7. GRRM wants it to go 9 with a movie to end it but HBO was like :francis:.

most likely 7, possibly 8, but no more than that.

even if it goes 10 seasons, this dude takes at least 5 years to write a book. so the last season will premiere well before the last book in any scenario.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
its more than likely whats gonna happen. they had some interviews last year where HBO said they were trying to keep it to 7. GRRM wants it to go 9 with a movie to end it but HBO was like :francis:.

most likely 7, possibly 8, but no more than that.

even if it goes 10 seasons, this dude takes at least 5 years to write a book. so the last season will premiere well before the last book in any scenario.
Why wouldn't hbo want to stretch this out? With hbo go coming after netflix, they better stretch this out

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
HBO dumb as hell if they don't get as many seasons and a movie. They prob gonna end up with the same problems as Sopranos tho:mjcry:
I know Kit gonna start feelin himself amd probably want some movie roles. Emilia already showing signs of aging. White bishes gotta strike before 32. So I can see how the show would have to end. But I doubt it will end cuz hbo doesnt want to pay. The actors will probably want more freedom to do other sh1t.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I know Kit gonna start feelin himself amd probably want some movie roles. Emilia already showing signs of aging. White bishes gotta strike before 32. So I can see how the show would have to end. But I doubt it will end cuz hbo doesnt want to pay. The actors will probably want more freedom to do other sh1t.

Kit gonna eat good off this role , especially after this season:banderas:

Terminator gonna flop and nobody gonna agree with me Emelia Clarke don't have they star power.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
It's not gonna get more than 8 seasons, and 7 seasons should be more than enough to tie all the shyt up.

Winter isn't coming anymore, it's already here :demonic:
Khaleesi finally got her shyt together and started ruling, and now got tyrion to give her play by play advice :salute:
pretty much all the houses are already busted, so dany rolling into westeros is just going to be her burning zombies instead of enemies :ohlawd:

arya about to take her first kill, and you know she'll return to westeros to take more :obama:

this is end game shyt brehs

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
It's not gonna get more than 8 seasons, and 7 seasons should be more than enough to tie all the shyt up.

Winter isn't coming anymore, it's already here :demonic:
Khaleesi finally got her shyt together and started ruling, and now got tyrion to give her play by play advice :salute:
pretty much all the houses are already busted, so dany rolling into westeros is just going to be her burning zombies instead of enemies :ohlawd:

arya about to take her first kill, and you know she'll return to westeros to take more :obama:

this is end game shyt brehs

Don't talk like that breh:mjcry:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: all i wanted to do was get some info.
I wasn't even going to post in this thread that often
Yes, after this season the book and series would be aligned. You might want to watch this season because It rumored the show will tease with stuff from TWOW book :gladbron:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Even after this season is done, non-book readers can still get spoiled.

There's so much backstory in the book and book storylines yet to be mined, if they were ruthless/dumb they could have a whole season 6 with 25% story forward past book 5 and 75% "filler"/B-grade from books 3-5.

They're not gonna do that though. I'm praying that as soon as he finishes even rough chapters from the next book GRRM forwards them to the show writers' room so they're coordinated.

This dude better be hittin them keys with the quickness so the Winter book can be out in WINTER nikka. If they makin plush toys of him nah, shyt is real.
arhdzkjgny7315lr7r1i.png