Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Since i didnt get an answer the first time can someone ( targset and others) explain me this?
game-of-thrones-no-bran.gif

:ld:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Brehs, how did these religious fanatics get so much power?

Tommen is food, its only a matter of time b4 someone murks that fekket.

The faith militants were banned hundreds of years ago by the targaryens, cersei dumb ass decided to bring them back because she had NO ARMY and she was shook and vulnerable being in kings landing. If tyron,tywin,varys or littlefinger were advising her, they would've collectively called her a retard :mjlol:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The faith militants were banned hundreds of years ago by the targaryens, cersei dumb ass decided to bring them back because she had NO ARMY and she was shook and vulnerable being in kings landing. If tyron,tywin,varys or littlefinger were advising her, they would've collectively called her a retard :mjlol:
She makes dumb moves but I will say she has more heart and dedication (at least for her family) then she's given credit for.

She is an evil bytch though.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I seent that post!

You my mans 100 grand, only thing harder than your winters is watching the Raptors :to:

I am drunk right now. Talked a little shyt, and erased it b/c it was gibberish. You a cool dude @Malta but this is a low blow..

only thing harder than your winters is watching the Raptors

Noted. :mjcry:

When Bruno saves the Raps, your Brazilian loving card will be rejected..

You where so right about Lowry, and the Raps..

tumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gif

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I am drunk right now. Talked a little shyt, and erased it b/c it was gibberish. You a cool dude @Malta but this is a low blow..

Noted. :mjcry:

When Bruno saves the Raps, your Brazilian loving card will be rejected..

You where so right about Lowry, and the Raps..

tumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gif

I'm sorry :francis:

The Freefolk north of the Falls wanted to believe so much :francis:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can we talk about how gangsta it is to live in a place called "Hardhome"

I mean they took an L, but imagine if you told people you grew up in "Hardhome" :demonic:

come on man, that's harder than any project/slum on earth. forget the wall/the crows/the whitewalkers....those motherfukkers are stuck living in something worse than an antarctic favela. good luck with that shyt. :scust: imagine the rapper that comes out of that shyt though... :blessed:

speaking of hardhome, where's the rest of the wildlings? i thought they rolled like 100k deep. i mean, obviously they're not all gonna be at that one camp but still...they gotta get on the other side of the wall too, right?

She makes dumb moves but I will say she has more heart and dedication (at least for her family) then she's given credit for.

She is an evil bytch though.

she has heart and dedication for sure. but she's works almost entirely off emotion and now she doesn't have her dad to pull strings or make sensible plans or temper her immediate reactions. tyrion is gone, clearly lol. i'm forgettting what his name is but she sent that other tyrell dude off to bravos to get him off the small council...than add to that, jamie, who is much more level-headed than she is, is gone, stuck in dorne...:snoop:

all that combined with giving so much power to these fundamentalists...everything she did set herself up for failure :yeshrug:

all that said, i think cersei is gonna live. not only that but i think she actually is gonna be "the last face" that the gigantic nun sees. i mean, i hope not but that's just my feeling. that guy working on 'the mountain' has me anticipating things:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Brees, I need some insight. I havent read the books jus watched the TV show. What I don't understand is the hatred between Stannis and the lannisters. Like when rob was alive was stannis and lannister set still beefing? I don't get why tywinn jus didn't hook up stannis wit myrcella or something after rob died. I know stannis is Madd cous he thinks he should be king but how come he just didn't make a deal wit lannisters like how rob did before?
Like even before stannis cldve made a deal for his daughter to marry Geoffrey and become queen and tywin give stannis hand of the king or something.