Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kings have to die when they come for that iron throne.

I know Tommen is gonna g up eventually tho. He has to, right?
Ya stannis and Danny would murk him, as well as anyone else with a legit claim to the throne but otherwise if you don't, might as well let him "rule" and just get him to do w/e you want

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Brees, I need some insight. I havent read the books jus watched the TV show. What I don't understand is the hatred between Stannis and the lannisters. Like when rob was alive was stannis and lannister set still beefing? I don't get why tywinn jus didn't hook up stannis wit myrcella or something after rob died. I know stannis is Madd cous he thinks he should be king but how come he just didn't make a deal wit lannisters like how rob did before?
Like even before stannis cldve made a deal for his daughter to marry Geoffrey and become queen and tywin give stannis hand of the king or something.

Because stannis feels like he has a legit case for the throne and IF there is one defining characteristic of his, it's his refusal to bend his morals and beliefs for anyone (except maybe Mel)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw thenns running to the water like some lil bytches doe :mjpls:

House Thenn - We Kneel First

:russ: For all that mean mugging and hard ass theme music them nikkas looked like the track team getting to them boats when them white walkers came through:sas1:

#Thennset where y'all at

We KNOW y'all made it to the boats speak up:russ:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
So...What does that to do with his game play? He didn't ask to be a eunuch.

This nikka found the old sorcerer that tortured him when he was a slave and is keeping him locked up in a box to do god knows what.

No Doubt I respect him as a character, and that was a top 5 bad ass moment in the show no doubt

I just prefer King Slaying, Sansa poom licking Beylish

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Brees, I need some insight. I havent read the books jus watched the TV show. What I don't understand is the hatred between Stannis and the lannisters. Like when rob was alive was stannis and lannister set still beefing? I don't get why tywinn jus didn't hook up stannis wit myrcella or something after rob died. I know stannis is Madd cous he thinks he should be king but how come he just didn't make a deal wit lannisters like how rob did before?
Like even before stannis cldve made a deal for his daughter to marry Geoffrey and become queen and tywin give stannis hand of the king or something.
Stannis and Jon Arryn found out about Robert's children so he started the beef since that made the throne his automatically

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Ya stannis and Danny would murk him, as well as anyone else with a legit claim to the throne but otherwise if you don't, might as well let him "rule" and just get him to do w/e you want
Stannis was the one who discovered that cersei kids were from Jaime, he knows cersei had john arryn killed, so he left the small counsel before ned became the hand so for stannis it doesnt make sense to link up with the folks that were responsible for his brothers death.Even as a #stannisset member I do believe stannis shouldve link up with robb :ld:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
White Walkers HAVE to be able to talk....They had a deal with that dude fukking his daughters and offering his newborn sons to them... How the fukk was that deal struck?...Where did he learn screech talk?....

I bet they communicate telepathically and have a hive mind...

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
White Walkers HAVE to be able to talk....They had a deal with that dude fukking his daughters and offering his newborn sons to them... How the fukk was that deal struck?...Where did he learn screech talk?....

I bet they communicate telepathically and have a hive mind...

The giants, children of the forest, white walkers, ect all have their own languages. There is also a common language called the "old tongue", which lets different speaking clans communicate with each other. Kind of like how North America has people speaking in all kinds of different languages, but English is the one that is universally understood by almost everyone. Although not as many people know the "old tongue" north of the wall anymore - so maybe Latin is a better example than English.

As far as Craster goes, I personally think he just stumbled on the deal. One day a scary ass white walker just walked into Craster's house, snatched up his son, gave him one of those terrifying murder looks, but didn't hurt or kill him. Then it happened again. And again. And again. And kept happening until Craster figured out that he needed to donate his sons to the cause.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Had to think about bytchmade tommen was when they took his wife the queen away to the dungeons and he was just sitting there on verdge of crying looking at his mom to do something. Imagine Robert or Ned being there. Heads would be flying across the room
Bytchass nikka

Well to his defense, Tommen is the same age as Bran. He's not a full grown man, barely a teenager.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'm not gonna let my brehs down, breh:dahell:
imYsdNWwDJQxm.png