Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Sick episode, cldnt even finish my rum b coke too afraid I wld miss something if u took my eyes off the TV for a second.

2nd, if Dani gonna be queen her king gotta be Bran I think. He has the patience to balance her wanting to kill every1. But most importantly he cn fully control her dragons thus making them his. They wld be the perfect duo. Arya wld then get knighted as Dani wld override what ever rules they have bout female Knights.
Take the middle paragraph out or tag it

That is a spoiler

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
tumblr_ms0xkjTNm91rfk96ko1_400.jpg

Damn, I want to serve this Wildling bish the Paynus :noah:

Fukkin White Walkers :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Frankly breh, you can keep the bytch, just let snow set hold them dragons for a minute tho :francis:
That ain't how this works :mjlol::mjpls:

#targset eatin just fine outchea :sas1: people love it so much that they sell themselves back into slavery just to get the afternoon tour. i thought yal ain't want kelly c to come back :sas2:

why don't you ask them boys in #lannisterset :ld: they always claim to be doin aite with they good credit scores and all that :skip:

:pacspit::camby:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've never dapped so many posts or received so many daps off one episode or movie before. This is the epsiode we've been waiting for.

Every other GoT episode can just :camby:
Your avi...:salute: coli brehs waste no time

Wait so all the dragon glass is gone :wtf:

Ain't no more at castle black :wtf:

Jon Snow is the GOAT.
Remember when Stannis was talking to Sam a couple eps ago, he said Dragonetone (his homeland) is full of dragon glass

:whoo:

oved seeing Cersei in her cell. However, I was surprised that she was charged with the incest because that must mean that the Head Sparrow is prepared to declare that Tommen is not king.
Maybe but I doubt it. Lancel is her cousin so that counts as incest too

:dahell:

top 5?

at least top 2
We got the @track 1 no walk out stamp of approval :ohlawd:

Take the middle paragraph out or tag it

That is a spoiler
Not really breh, that scene was in multiple season trailers