Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
image.gif

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow-nights-king.gif

Epic in their own respects...
84506-Khal-Drogo-come-at-me-bro-gif-Ljc9.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
my God...probably the greatest ep since the bloody wedding.....the white walkers have made their statement...WINTER IS HERE fukkAZ....:blessed:
Hot summer down the south of France :myman:,sipping Sangrias and eating e finest figs with goat cheese :ahh: We wont even have to fight for the kingdom,Nikkas gon beg for us to melt that icy continent :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Sick episode, cldnt even finish my rum b coke too afraid I wld miss something if u took my eyes off the TV for a second.

2 things I'm looking for, that scene with targset being surrounded in the battle pit, I'm just guessing their only saviour is the 1 dragon that is flying round free.

2nd, if Dani gonna be queen her king gotta be Bran I think. He has the patience to balance her wanting to kill every1. But most importantly he cn fully control her dragons thus making them his. They wld be the perfect duo. Arya wld then get knighted as Dani wld override what ever rules they have bout female Knights.