Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Wow, That Is fukking Beautiful

These nerds are now in Mereen (aka Diocletian Palace in the real world) taking selfies in Rhaegal's and Viserion's room. I think I kinda wanna make a Croatia trip, it looks like a fun trip with the bonus of GoT locations.

https://gameofthronestourcroatia.com/

second slideshow pic kinda too much, that looks like where Ser Barristan got hemmed up. :francis:

5jiyOCN.png

Daps
just read that HBO released the title of the final episode this season....makes you wonder???:sas2:.....ill put it in spoiler tags for anyone curious

Edit: nevermind they dont allow it

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
just read that HBO released the title of the final episode this season....makes you wonder???:sas2:.....ill put it in spoiler tags for anyone curious

If you're thinking what I am thinking, it would definitely make up for shytty season this has been.

Also make the buzz for season 6 unparallelled.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

:blessed:Most of us already know what the spoiler is breh. Can't wait for it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I'm 50/50 on it happening, it would be too obvi on one hand but there were clues hinting at it on the other. Either way,these last three episodes have a lot to make up for

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
That was a minute ago...I think it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised at a bait and switch, shows like this hate being predictable or spoiled.
Even people that know this spoiler are still anxiously waiting to see how they play it out on the show. I don't think anyone will be able to predict how they do it and how different it will be from the books. This will be the saving grace for this season. Trust that. A cliffhanger scene would make next seasons hype ridiculous.