Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just downloaded the audio books for the 5 books...

:francis: Was hoping it would be narrated by George R.R. Martin or the actors from the show like those Complete History & Lore features from the Blu-ray sets.
I'm listening to AGOT now shoutout @beanz
I like old dude's scratchy old radio voice, except I hate when he fukks up the names, namely calling LF puh-tire :snoop:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I bet he tearing her little ass up right now.... and still got Reek watching and shyt...... I wonder has he invited his dawgs over to play in day puddycat yet?:scust:

Wtf is wrong with you guys?
nPYumzw.png

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm listening to AGOT now shoutout @beanz
I like old dude's scratchy old radio voice, except I hate when he fukks up the names, namely calling LF puh-tire :snoop:

some of his voices are :scust:. im up to book 3 now and i just noticed he has edmure tully sounding like a pirate. jamie too for that matter. and tyrion sounds like a leprechaun :dead:.

if anybody else wants the books in audio form, here's a link to the ones i uploaded.

total file size is 1.4 GB but its all 5 books. if u download to your phone just get a m4b player. i use Smart AudioBook Player on android. best one ive tried so far.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3n5T0n7-TnoLWhIZk9taXkyNk0/view?pli=1

Daps
If you're thinking what I am thinking, it would definitely make up for shytty season this has been.

Also make the buzz for season 6 unparallelled.

:blessed:Most of us already know what the spoiler is breh. Can't wait for it.

I'm 50/50 on it happening, it would be too obvi on one hand but there were clues hinting at it on the other. Either way,these last three episodes have a lot to make up for

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!:mjcry:THIS WILL SAVE THE SEASON

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
some of his voices are :scust:. im up to book 3 now and i just noticed he has edmure tully sounding like a pirate. jamie too for that matter. and tyrion sounds like a leprechaun :dead:.
Khal Drogo sounds like a convalescent having an orgasm too

But dude recorded these well before the show, yeah? If so he had to just run with what he thought them to be so I'm not mad at him. Kinda cool to hear someone else's interpretation

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukk it, I don't care about being spoiled. I'm about to google shyt about the next up coming episodes and I'm gonna listen too all five books these next four days I have off.

GoT nikka and what?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:blessed:Most of us already know what the spoiler is breh. Can't wait for it.

I'm not a book reader but I read spoilers since season 3. It's not gonna happen Breh. Pay attention to the episode names in this season and what the high sparrow said last episode about forgiveness. D&D are trolling book readers with that title

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
fukk it, I don't care about being spoiled. I'm about to google shyt about the next up coming episodes and I'm gonna listen too all five books these next four days I have off.

GoT nikka and what?
:mjlol: According to Audible.com, the Audio books for each of the 5 ASOIAF books ranges from 33 hours-49 Hours. You gonna be listening to these for months.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rewatching some episodes

never caught the "child of ten part..." @ 45 seconds:mjlol:Stannis cant get no love